Saturday, March 24, 2012

Body Revolution Day 41 of 90

Day 41 = Cardio 2

And...I'm done for another week.
What can I say???...Burning 294 calories in just 32 minutes, I'd say, "yes please" and "thank you Jillian".

I didn't really lose on the scale this week, and I have had a few people ask for my weight and measurements.  I am currently at 152.6lbs and so far I lost about 10 inches all over(this was from the end of Phase 1).  I will update my measurements tomorrow for you. I was only going to do them at the end of each Phase, BUT...since you've asked, I will reply. My scale display shows Body Fat % too.  Last time I entered this into MFP, I was at 29.8%, today I was at 25.2%.  I'm not sure HOW accurate this is, but it has dropped, so that has to be a good thing...right?

My Secret Garden...

My herbs are growing!!!

All the seeds I planted have come up.  I planted 3 pots of Basil, 1 pot of Chives, 1 pot of Oregano and 1 pot of Parsley.  In addition to my indoor garden, with the warm weather we have been having, my outdoor garden is starting up already.  The Chives that I planted last year are about an inch high already.  I am going to start some tomato and pepper plants inside as well, very soon, maybe even today.

Today's food...
Breakfast: Whole-grain Toast with Soft Cheese Spread and Raspberries

It's ALWAYS good when there are Raspberries involved.

Lunch: Salmon Burger with Zesty Aioli
As I have said in the past, I could eat salmon every day for every meal...well...along with some raspberries and chocolate of course. LOL
So if you make the recipe for these burgers up, please leave a comment and let me know if you liked them or not.  If you didn't want to use bread crumbs, you could always try using rolled oats(not instant) and sunflower seeds, like they use in the recipe for the Mediterranean Lamb Burger from the Fat Burning Meal Plan.  I will try that next time.  I threw the remaining 2 burger patties in the freezer.  I have never froze these before, so hopefully they will be okay.

Snack: It's the last one of the batch...Chocolate Cinnamon Frozen Banana Pops.
The tears are welling up in my eyes.  And I am all out of chocolate, since I used almost all of what I had left for the Cake Pops(balls)...mmm...cake pops(balls)...tears are gone now.  I threw these in the freezer this morning so that they will not tempt me so.  It's always good to be prepared.  Plan, Prepare, Enjoy!


Dinner: Barley Soup with Shiitake Mushrooms & Andouille...well sort of...
I didn't have any mushrooms, and I used turkey sausage instead of chicken andouille sausage.  It is SO good.  The temperature has dropped to more seasonal Spring temperatures today, unlike the summer temps we have been having the last couple weeks, so this soup was nice to warm up with.  I ate this with some of the Baked Garlic Pita Chips, just to add some extra calories to my day.


I was playing around with tickers today as requested by a reader.  I have added my MFP ticker...you know the one with Madonna's leg on it???...it is waaaayyyyy at the bottom of the page, this one tracks my progress from when I started on MyFitnessPal, May 27, 2011.  I also found another site for tickers, and added a Body Revolution ticker just under the "Welcome and Thank you" box.  I made up a measurement one, but it only tracks the waist measurement, so I did not add this one to my blog.  I will, as I said update my measurements tomorrow.

This afternoon we went to see this cute little face...

Awwwwwwwe!
She will become a member of our family, and will be coming to our home in a few weeks.
The second picture is a bit blurry because she wouldn't sit still.  So cute.

Tomorrow is Rest Day...

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night.

Trina

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your measurements!!! Your progress is so encouraging!

    I'm glad you mentioned using rolled oats in the salmon burgers because I was wondering that since I don't really like using bread crumbs.

    The kitten is too cute!!!!!!

    Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable kitty! Great job on your progress.

    ReplyDelete