Sunday, May 13, 2012

Body Revolution Before & After...And the winner is...

First of all...

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful Mum's out there! YOU ROCK!

       
How convenient for me that today happens to be my rest day as well.
These beautiful flowers were part of MY day!

BODY REVOLUTION

No one can ever tell me that Jillian Michaels Body Revolution does not work. Because it does!!! I am proof that it does! I followed her 90-day program as it was meant to be followed. I began with the 7-Day Kickstart Your Metabolism(optional), and then moved on to Day 8(week 2). I followed the meal plan as close as I could, there were some modifications along the way here and there. I only did the Workouts and Cardio from the program with exception to a bit of walking, and near the end My Plank Hold Challenge Revolution.

With all that being said, here are my Body Revolution Results...

"Before" Body Revolution pictures/measurements and "After" Body Revolution pictures/measurements. 

Sorry the pictures are so dark.  We were kind of in a hurry, because these pictures were taken before "Breakfast in Bed".  I hope you can see a difference.  I can certainly feel one.

           Before                       After                     After                            After                            
   


        Before                       After                     After



 After pictures
 Do you remember the post with this picture?


Well here is MY version...

See...I told you I needed a tan!

I know I don't have any before pictures of this area, BUTT...pun intended.  I can tell you now that there has been a HUGE change in this part of my body.  These "After" pictures will become my "Before" pictures for the next Phase of my Journey to a Healthier Version of Me.

NOTICE:  For all those women who have had C-sections...I have had two of them.  Again, it is still a work in progress, but notice that gross area of flab below the belly button region???  That's right!!!  There's not much there anymore!!!  Hard work and determination will get you there too.

Let's talk cellulite...yes we all have it.  It just shows up more on some, than on others.  As you can see in the second picture...it still shows on my side, but not nearly as much as it once did. Whew!!!

Here are my Starting Measurements and my Finishing(BR) Measurements...

Starting Weight:  164.8 lbs    Finishing(BR) Weight:147 lbs   Total Loss: 17.8 lbs

Starting                             Finishing(BR)               Total Lost:
Bust:  38.5"                         Bust: 36"                         2.5"
Waist: 32"                           Waist: 29.5"                    2.5"
Hips: 42.5"                          Hips: 39"                         3.5"
Left Arm: 11.5"                   Left Arm: 10.5"                   1"
Right Arm: 11.5"                 Right Arm: 10.5"                 1"
Left Thigh: 25"                    Left Thigh: 22.5"                2.5"
Right Thigh: 25"                  Right Thigh: 22.5"              2.5"                         
Left Calf: 15"                      Left Calf: 14"                       1"
Right Calf: 15"                    Right Calf: 14"                     1" 
Shoulders: 44.5"                 Shoulders: 40.5"                  4"
Neck: 13.2"                        Neck: 12.5"                        .7" 

Total Lost All Over: 22.2"

Body Fat %: 25.2%                           Body Fat %: 22.9%      Total Down: 2.3%

So...those are my Body Revolution Stats and I am very happy with my results.  As I have mentioned in previous posts, there is still work to be done.  I am still trying to hit my weight loss goal of getting down to 130lbs.  Once I hit that goal, I will then see if that is where I wish to be or not.  I still want to do more toning of these new muscles of mine.  I will continue to EAT CLEAN and EXERCISE to achieve my goals.

I hope that all of you have great results with the Body Revolution Program.  If you stay focused, you will succeed.  Take each day as it comes in regards to the workouts.  You will get stronger as you go along.  Don't worry if you are not doing each move "perfectly", you will improve each and every time you do that move(except for maybe Fast Feet...I still look like a spaz doing that one...LOL)  Plan your CLEAN meals and snacks so that you stay on track and have fun with it.

Happy Mother's Day!

   

Today's food...
Breakfast:  IN BED: Multi-Grain Pancakes with Berry Maple Syrup
My children brought me gifts along with breakfast in bed.  They are the best!  I think?!  LOL  They two of them ended up eating about 1/3 of my breakfast.  They were like, "mmm...pancakes..." I was happy to share with them.



After breakfast...

Stay Strong Necklace Contest Winner...
 
And the winner is...
                                   

Congratulations to the winner! 
Thank you all for taking part in my little contest.

Really...we are ALL winners for taking the time to make the change, and take care of ourselves by eating CLEAN and EXERCISING.   

My friend Donna came over today to make some REALLY GOOD muffins.  Together we made a double batch of Carrot Banana Muffins.  We also whipped up a single batch of Banana Berry Muffins from the same recipe, only we left out the carrot and walnuts.  So GOOD!

That would bring me on to my lunch for today...

Lunch: Carrot Banana Muffin/Banana Berry Muffin

After we took the muffins out of the oven, we let them cool and then enjoyed one each.  I ate one of the Carrot Banana and just half of the Banana Berry muffins.  Since it was over the lunch time, I considered this my lunch.  The first picture is of the Carrot Banana Muffins and the second is of the Banana Berry Muffins.

I am going to leave you today with this muffin recipe...

Carrot Banana Muffins
INGREDIENTS
2 cups almond flour
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp sea salt
1 tbsp cinnamon
1 cup dates, pitted
3 ripe bananas
3 eggs
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup coconut oil
1 ½ cups carrots, shredded
¾ cup walnuts, finely chopped
muffin paper liners

Instructions

Preheat oven to 350℉.

ONE: In a small bowl, combine almond flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
TWO: In a food processor, combine dates, bananas, eggs, vinegar and oil.
THREE: Transfer mixture to a large bowl and blend until completely combined.
FOUR: Fold in carrots and walnuts.
FIVE: Spoon mixture into paper lined muffin tins.
SIX: Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.

ENJOY!
For the Banana Berry Muffins, instead of the carrots, I used about 1 1/2 cups of berries(raspberries(of course)and blackberries mixed) and I did not put the walnuts in...but you could...I just forgot.

The Carrot Banana Muffins are 269 calories per muffin
The Banana Berry Muffins are 210 calories per muffin (with no walnuts)

I have posted this early today so that the winner of the contest was announced sooner, rather than later today.

Not sure what's for dinner tonight, I don't know if there is anything planned for Mother's Day or not, but I will log it into http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ and enjoy the rest of my day.


...and THANK YOU ALL for following me through my 90-Day Body Revolution Journey.  I wish you all the best throughout your journey and...

Stay Strong!

 
Trina
I will talk to you again soon!

18 comments:

  1. Your progress is superb, what a great journey for you! Your body looks terrific, I cannot believe you've had 2 c-sections. There is hope for me now! (I've had three) Congrats to Darlene... :) And CONGRATS TO YOU TRINA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jessica,

      You have won a Stay Strong! Notebook. I am giving away these notebooks and you have been choosen to be the first notebook winner.

      Congratulations and Stay Strong!

      Thanks,
      Trina

      Delete
  2. Hey Jessica

    Thanks so much! You will get there too.

    Stay Strong!

    Trina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness you did awesome. I'm having so much trouble being motivated to finish this last phase. Finished week 9 and need to get back with it :( I've had a horrible off track week. But your results are so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sara

      I know what it is like to get in a slump too. During my last week I was kind of like that, but I just remembered my goals and how great I was and still am feeling. Stick with it, you will do it!

      Stay Strong!

      Trina

      Delete
  4. Please don't delete or change this blog. I will continue to refer to it for inspiration, motivation, and determination! You did STAY STRONG - and so will I. THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Liz,

      I will not delete my blog. I would like to continue on blogging to try and help others to achieve their fitness, health and eating clean goals. I may however, change the name of it, but the blog posts will still remain as they were written over the last 90 days.

      Keep up with the great work!

      Trina

      Delete
  5. Great job! Looking good! Happy mothers day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Trina. Amazing results & you earned every inch of them. Congratulations and thanks for all of your inspiration. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day and look forward to hearing about Brazil Butt lift. I think it is next up for me post-vacation this summer, too :).

    - Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Your results are so impressive, and I too will continue to refer back to this blog for inspiration to finish out the program. It has taken me longer to work through the program due to work-related travel, but you've inspired me to do the program over again and seriously push the up button once the travel dies down! Thanks for the motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!! So proud of you & excited to finish my last half STRONG!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Erin!

      Stay Strong to the end!

      Trina

      Delete
  9. I had to go through all the posts to find this one because I was anxious to see what your final results were from the program!

    You look amazing....so lean and so strong!!! Your back picture is fantastic!!!!!!!

    You've been such an inspiration and it's been a blast doing the JMBR with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Helene,

      Thanks so much! I hope you were able to reach some of the goals you set for yourself. Stay Strong in your next journey.

      Trina

      Delete
  10. You are such an inspiration!! We are of similar build so your success is so inspiring to me personally! I love your blogs and seeing the foods and pics. Keep up the good work!!! I will continue to follow your journey while I go through mine :). I'm down n8 lbs so far

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Danapickle,

      Thank you for following, and I wish you all the best on your own journey to a Healthier Version of YOU. Congratulations on the 8lbs lost. That's AWESOME!

      Stay Strong!

      Trina

      Delete
  11. Just found your blog and intend to go back to your start of Body Revolution to read on through. I just started in on Phase 3 this week of Body Revolution and am currently down 21 1/2 pounds. Yay me. Yay Jillian. Indeed - Body Revolution works - but you have to DO the work. Eat the meals, do the DVDs. Thanks for a great blog that can help inspire me right on through the last 30 days.

    Joann

    ReplyDelete