Thursday, June 28, 2012

Week 5 Day 4 of RushFit

Week 5 Day 4 = CRAZINESS
                                                
Since I switched training schedules, today is the first day of craziness.  I had to do the Explosive Power Training PLUS The Full Body Strength & Conditioning Workout. 

On the schedule, it is for an AM & PM workout, but I like to get it all out of the way in the AM.  With that said, I started with the Warm Up then I did the Explosive Power Training, then moved onto the Full Body Strength & Conditioning Workout, followed by the Cool Down.  This helped to cut down the workout time a bit.  I did get up 2 minutes before my alarm this morning, but I still ran over by a minute or two.  So it was a bit of a rush to get ready and get my son up and ready for the second last day of school before summer holidays.

The Explosive Power Training was not as bad as I thought it would be.  I thought I would be jumping, jumping, jumping for the full 5 Rounds.  Not the case.  It's slower so that you jump higher and harder. Don't get me wrong, your heart is pumping and you will be sweating and feeling it EVERYWHERE!!!  After the EPT, it was Full Body Strength & Conditioning time.  I have spoke of this one before and boy, OH BOY...the first Round is always a killer...BUT doable.  Think of it this way...get the hard Round out of the way, everything will seem a wee bit easier after that. 

And here is something that might not make it easier...BUT...it may just make life more enjoyable...
                        
                                                             HELLO BOYS!

I know...nobody is going to be interested in what I ate today after viewing that picture.  But here it is anyway.

Today's food...
Breakfast: Steel Cut Oats with Raspberries

Snack: Honey
A spoonful of honey doesn't just make the medicine go down better...it also satisfies a sweet tooth.  To tell you the truth, the honey for my steel cut oats ended up all over the microwave plate.  When I was heating it up, I put it on for too long and it went all over the place inside the microwave.  I decided to have a spoonful to make up for it.

Lunch: Salmon Burger Patty with Sweet Corn and Whole Wheat Pasta with Canteloupe Salsa


Snack: Baked Garlic Pita Chips

Dinner: Raspberries/Green Grapes/Poppers and Roasted Red Pepper Dip
So since we have lots of things to do to get ready for our holiday, I felt like snacking on stuff, rather than preparing a meal. So no pictures of this one.  I have to remember to take my CLEAN marshmallows, graham crackers and dark chocolate to make up a CLEAN S'more at the campsite tomorrow night.

I do however...

...have a picture of ME in the Halter Dress that I mentioned in yesterday's post(of last year's post, Bringing Sexy Back)...
"I'm Bringing Sexy Back"

I will leave you with these images...


Talk to you again tomorrow.

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina

1 comment:

  1. Looking good Trina! Your back looks super strong! And your kids are adorable. Have fun on holiday!

    ReplyDelete