Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Week 5 Day 3 of RushFit

Week 5 Day 3 = Cardio + Stretch for Flexibility

Well, I got up 4 minutes before my alarm went off this morning. I was able to get in a 45 minute spin, followed by RushFit's Stretch for Flexibility. I only did the workout part of this one since I was warmed up from the spin, and already cooled down and stretched out from the workout itself.

Today was a bit boring food wise(stuff that you have seen and heard about before)so I don't have any pictures today.  I did however make up some Dark Chocolate Brownies with Walnuts.  The recipe is from Tosca Reno's Eat Clean Cookbook.  I will show a picture of these tomorrow.

Since I have no pictures here is an old post from my MyFitnessPal blog a year ago TODAY!

"Bringing Sexy Back

So before I was pregnant with the first of my two children, I was in okay shape.  I was teaching spin classes at the time as well as taking part in some other fitness classes at the gym.  I remember buying this halter top dress from Le Chateau, and admiring how my back looked in it, it looked GOOD.  Well, that dress has been hanging in my closet for 7 years now.  It's about time to BRING SEXY BACK.  I may not be ready this week for that dress, BUT I will be wearing it this summer, for sure.  I have another week of holidays coming up in August, so I will make that my goal to get that halter out of the closet.
Since starting with MFP, which it has been 1 month today, I have lost 12 lbs, plus approximately 14 inches off my body all over.  All thanks to eating better, spinning, yoga, the 30 Day Shred(completed Day 6 level so far), Yoga Meltdown and other various workouts, plus the support from my MFP friends.  Also, I have been drinking lots and lots and lots of WATER.
I can see my body changing through my journey to a healthier version of ME.  Change is GREAT!  I am feeling better and in result, I am starting to look better too.  I am focused on my end goal.  I WILL bring sexy BACK.  I will post pictures once I hit the halter dress.
 Stay focused and YOU too will reach your goal."


So that was last year.  I did not fit into that halter dress by my week off in August.  But I am happy to report that I will be wearing it this year.  In fact, I have already worn it once in the spring.  I was planning to take a picture tonight but I had my hair cut and coloured, and that took some time.

It is getting late and I have a BIG workout in the morning so I will say my farewell and talk to you tomorrow.

Until then...Stay Strong!



Good night

Trina

P.S. Do you get the message???

No comments:

Post a Comment