Friday, June 29, 2012

Week 5 Day 5 of RushFit

Week 5 Day 5 = A Switch Up

Since my holidays were starting today after the last daycare child went home, I decided this morning that I needed to switch some of my workouts to fit them into my LIFE better.

SO...instead of doing Cardio and  Balance & Agility today.  I decided I will do the Cardio tomorrow(C25K +) and tomorrow's workout, The Fight Conditioning and Abdominal Strength & Core Workouts TODAY.  I want to stay on track over my holidays too...SO...I may switch things up a bit next week too, and then get back onto Week 6 when I return from holidays(I'll see what happens).

Okay so we are ready to leave for camping and I must finish this blog up quick.  I will not be able to post pictures while we are camping, but I will try to keep up with my blog as best I can.  Even if it's to check in on all of you to make sure you are still working hard to reach your goals.

This is some of the stuff we are taking with us...

Oh...wait a minute...we're not taking them unfortunately.

Dark Chocolate Walnut Brownies
 
Raspberries & Green Grapes

Homemade Potato Chips

CLEANED UP S'mores

Have a wonderful weekend.  I will be doing cardio in the morning.

Until then...Stay Strong!

Have a great night!

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment