Sunday, February 26, 2012

Body Revolution Day 14 of 90

Day 14 = Rest Day

I have come to the end of Week 2.  Since it is rest day, and I don't have much to say in regards to Body Revolution, except that it is AWESOME!!!!  I am really looking forward to tomorrow morning, and Workout 3.  I did weigh-in this morning.  My current weight is still, 159.6...that's no change from last week(after the Kickstart).  I'm hoping that Workouts 3 & 4 will start to burn the fat again.  I know though, that the fat is still burning away, and that the muscle is building.  I can feel it.  The sides of my butt are starting to form that dent...yeah...that one that Jillian refers to as "Sexy"...Hell ya!  

Rest Day for me, was a work day.  Not with the daycare, but with my business, Maus Wear.  I had a show today from 10am-3pm, set up was at 8am.  Setting up and taking down is a workout in itself, but I didn't log it.  The show was not that busy, so I took the time between talking with customers and the other vendors, to make up my menu and grocery list for the week.  The reason why I am bringing up the show is not to promote my business, Maus Wear, http://www.mauswear.com/  LOL, but for the reason that the vendor across from me, that I had to look at all day long was called, London Cupcakery.  They sold Cake Pops, and were handing out samples of Peanut Butter Truffles.  Ahhhhhh!!!!  Not to worry, I held strong.  I bought some for my kids, but said, "No thank you", to the offer of the sample.  To tell you the truth, I had no temptation to eat any of them.  I had packed my lunch, my snack and 2 bottles of water.  I had my fuel.  After these last 2 weeks of eating clean and healthy, I have no need for proccessed sugary sweets.  I told you that I was a Chocoholic...then the last 2 weeks turned me into a recovering Chocoholic...well, tomorrow, I get to have some CHOCOLATE!!!!  I will tell you all about it......................................tomorrow.

Today's food...
Breakfast: Pumpkin Cranberry Muffin
Lunch: Chicken Salad with Red Grapes & Toasted Pecans
Snack: Roasted Russet Fries served with Ketchup(homemade)
Dinner: Roasted Chicken with Steamed Broccoli-I also used some of the ketchup to dip the chicken in. 

All my meals today with the exception of Dinner, are from the BR's Fat Burning Meal Plan.

Sorry no food pictures today. 

I do have pictures of my booth at the show though. 


hehehe

I didn't take a picture of the Cake Pops table, because I didn't want to tempt any of you.  We have to stay strong, TOGETHER.

Whether you were resting or working out today, I hope you had a fantastic day.

I will talk to you again on Day 15...good night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment