Saturday, March 10, 2012

Body Revolution Day 27 of 90

Day 27 = Last Day of Cardio 1

Ahhh...Saturday. Sweet Saturday, how I love thee so. It was nice to actually sleep in this morning. After a crap week of feeling crappy, it was nice to wake up to NO alarm today.
I got up, got my kids their breakfast and headed to my workout area to knock off the last day of Cardio 1. Like I said before, "26 minutes goes by so very fast", that's all it takes. I really pushed myself this morning to make up for any slacking that may have occurred this past week. I was going to add some weights to some of the moves and then I thought, 'No, stick to the routine', I didn't want to over do it. The UP button can wait until Monday morning.

It feels good to have completed Phase 1 workouts. It went by so fast though. I love the fact that I'm not doing the same thing everyday. I can definitely see myself using these workouts again.
Next time adding more weight.

Today's food...
Breakfast: Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffin
Note to self: Do not put a frozen muffin in the microwave on auto defrost, then go have a shower, then come down and heat it up...the result...a stone muffin...not good. That one went in the garbage. The second one was much better.
Lunch: Green Bean Salad with Shrimp with some added Blackberries.


Snack: Chocolate Cinnamon Frozen Banana Pops

Dinner: Tonight's dinner was compliments of my mum.  We were celebrating a bunch of March Birthdays in my family.  Roasted Turkey, Homemade Stuffing, Veggies and Broccoli served along with a small salad.

It was delicious....thanks MUM!

We didn't have birthday cake, but rather my mum made an Apple Crisp.  I did have a small serving of this very yummy treat.  Sorry no picture.

Well we got home late, the time is ticking on, and we do lose an hour sleep tonight due to Day Light Savings time.  So I will let you go now to change your clocks and get some sleep.

Tomorrow is rest day so I will try and think of something interesting to talk about.  Your questions are welcome if you have any.

Until then...

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment