Sunday, May 6, 2012

Body Revolution Day 84 of 90

Day 84 = Rest Day

Arrggghhhh....what is going on??? My posts seem to be all mixed up now...today and yesterday are out of order.  I am hoping by re-publishing this one, after I type all of what you are reading right now, it will straighten itself up.  If not, I do apologize for any confusion.

One week to go...this time next week I will be drawing the winner of the Stay Strong necklace contest. So check out Cardio 2 and email me your answer to phatsoslim.staystrong@gmail.com The question is...what does Jillian switch up in Cardio 2? Many of you have been very creative with some of your answers, some very amusing. I am looking for a particular switch up that occurs during this workout. You have until Saturday night at midnight to enter. Sunday morning I will put all the names in a bowl and have my children draw out the winner. Good luck to you all. I wish I could afford to give you all a Stay Strong necklace, but I can't. : (

Here is the prize...
Good Luck to all that have entered with the correct answer.

Today's food...
Breakfast: Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffin
This muffin always makes me down 3 cups of water.  I find them to be very dry.  I am still looking over some new muffin recipes for the next muffin making session.

Lunch: Lunch was a mish mash of stuff...Grapes, Sweet Potato Chips, Baba Ghanouj, Poppers, Paradise Bread
I went out grocery shopping by myself...ah...it was nice and relaxing.  Before I went shopping I made some sweet potato chips with sea salt, no oil.  At the grocery store I picked up some red grapes and snacked on some while on my way to another store.  At the other grocery store, they had samples of some dips, the Baba Ghanouj was quite nice so I picked up a container along with a FREE bag of Poppers.  I sampled another bread at the store as well and shouldn't have.  I ended up buying a loaf...NO MORE SAMPLES OF BREAD FOR ME!!!!...I don't need it!!!

Here are the Sweet Potato Chips that I made today on the chip maker I purchased yesterday...

These are just sweet potato and sea salt.
FAT FREE!!!
Some of them are still a bit chewy, but the longer they sit out the crispy they will get.  My husband said, "So...they should be ready by Christmas"...hahaha funny guy.
(I didn't try the Parsnips)
Snack: Guacamole/Baked Garlic Chips
I only had a part serving of both of these.  As I said, it was a snacking-mish-mash kind of day.

Dinner: Chicken Burger topped with Onion Crunch served with The Best Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Leeks/Grilled Zucchini

This dinner is always so good.

I mentioned yesterday that I may try making a frozen grape treat, and I did.  I have named it Grecian Grape Sorbet.

After Dinner Snack: Grecian Grape Sorbet

Easy to make. Made 1 serving

The other day I cut up and froze some SEEDLESS red grapes(green could be used too).
I put about a cup into the bowl of the food processor.  I started to blend the frozen grapes and it was getting very smooth, SO...I added about 1 tablespoon of Plain Non-fat Greek Yogurt.  It started to blend up nicely then. 
It made a nice cool sweet treat, AND with no added sugar.
I will definitely being experimenting with other frozen fruits...raspberries for sure...and maybe some vegetables too.  Think of it...
Carrot Sorbet???  Sweet Peas Sorbet???

I must get to bed now.  I am feeling a little bit not-so-good.  Itchy watery eyes, sneezing...Yuck! Could it be seasonal allergies already?...Yuck!  So with that being said, I will hold off on talking about what's up next.  I will talk about it this week coming as I am still unsure what I am going to do.  I keep flip-flopping ideas around. 

Last week of Body Revolution workouts.  Workout 11 again tomorrow...Push Up day!!!

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment