Sunday, June 10, 2012

Week 2 Day 7 of RushFit

Week 2 Day 7 = Rest Day

No rest for the wicked!

Yesterday I turned our dining room back into a dining room.  I had it set up as a Maus Wear, http://www.mauswear.com/ showroom, but decided it was time to make it into a dining room once again.  So now today between gardening and cleaning I wanted to repaint it, to freshen it up again...BUT the colour is NOT right!  The girl at the store tinted the gallon the wrong shade...Arrgghhhh!!!

This is how my dining room looks right now, after I cleaned it up and before the new paint that didn't happen today...
Hopefully I can get the paint re tinted tomorrow sometime and paint it Tuesday night.

I also made a dress for my little girl today, a white tiered ruffle dress.  It's a nice dress on the hanger, but she makes it beautiful.  It's for a photo shoot that is to take place tomorrow night, so I will share pictures after that.

We also did some grocery shopping and this is what took place in the store...

My kids are SO very CRAZY!!!!

Today was another busy day, so my food is was on-the-go-grab n' snack kind of day again.  I must sit down and plan again, even for the busy days too.  So I will not keep you long for this blog post.  I hope you all had a great Sunday, whether you were resting or working out, I hope you Stayed Strong!

Today's food...
Breakfast: Vanilla Greek Yogurt with Holy Crap

Lunch: Homemade Protein Bar/Baked Garlic Pita Chips

Snack: Sweet Cherries/Graham Crackers


Dinner: Honey Dijon Pork Chop with Corn on the Cob



It's going to be a busy week for me, but I promise you that I will get those recipes up this week that I promised, and maybe some new ones too.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment