Monday, June 11, 2012

Week 3 Day 1 of RushFit

Week 3 Day 1 = Strength & Endurance

This is a blog post I wrote 1 year ago today on MyFitnessPal:

Yay! I Have Reached My First Goal

I am no longer in the classification of OBESE.  This morning when I stepped on the scale, I heard cheers(in my head of course) because I had lost enough for me to be in the Overweight category.  First goal accomplished...I feel great!  Now, moving on to the next...
I think it's time for a celebration...time to SPIN! And then I must get out in my garden.  Have a great day!      Written June 11, 2011

WOW...that seems like only yesterday.  It feels great to be here a year later, closer to my weight loss goal.

You could have that same feeling, BUT you have to start. Commit to yourself, that you WILL become a Healthier Version of You. That NEW version will be looking back at the old unhealthy one, thinking..."I'm so glad I began my journey when I did"...and a BIG smile will come over your face, I'm sure. Even if you are just thinking about starting(DO IT!) or about to start(DO IT!) or you have already begun your journey(YAY!), ALWAYS remember to like/love who you are at ALL times throughout your journey. Some times things get rough, we all go through it, BUT DO NOT GIVE UP!  Yes, it does take A LOT of effort on your part to stick with your commitment and to reach your goals.  BUT it's ALL WORTH IT!  Right?  YOU are WORTH every second of sweat and maybe some tears, that you will go through! 

No matter if you are a size 2 or a size 22 or more, like/love where you are...BUT...focus your sights on your goals.  I have said it before and I will say it again..."it's not about being skinny, it's about being a Healthier Version of YOUrself".  I always hear people say that they "want to lose weight, drop the spare tire, get rid of the LOVE handles, say goodbye to those flabby arms"...well DO IT THEN!  Don't talk about...take charge and use those "flabby arms" to take a hold of those "handles" and throw that "spare tire" away for good...and with all that lifting and throwing, the weight will come off. 

Write your goals down, write your rewards down, write your plans for food and exercise down. 
I have just the thing for you to do that too. 

Email me at phatsoslim.staystrong@gmail.com include your name and mailing address by this Thursday  and I will pick one name on Friday morning and send that person a Stay Strong! Notebook.  No excuses!

A while back I shared with a picture or two of the notebook that I keep.  I am still writing in that one but soon I will start using one of my beautiful Stay Strong! notebooks.  It will always remind me that I am strong and that I should stay that way because it makes me happy and healthy.  I hope it will do the same for you too.

Today's food...
Breakfast: Phat French Toast/Green Grapes
I went kind of plain and boring on these this morning, but they were still very good.


Snack: Pumpkin-N-Spice Flax Plus Chewy Granola Bar

Lunch: Salmon & roasted Vegetable Kabobs

YUM!!!


Snack: Chocolate Cinnamon Frozen Banana Pops(minus the Cinnamon & the sticks)
Look what I made today...


I haven't made these for a long while.  My friend Jill, who I loaned my Body Revolution program out to, we were talking about these the other night at the party and I told her she should make them.  She sent me a text on Sunday, saying that she made them along with the Baked Garlic Pita Chips and the Tuna Wraps...Good work Jill!  It got me to thinking...I should make some too.  So that is what I did.  The recipe is from the Body Revolution's Fat Burning Meal Plan recipe book.

Dinner: Churkey Chili and Marys Gone Crackers

No photo shoot tonight because of the rain, so I exchanged the paint that was tinted wrong for Evening Hush...AND...repainted the dining room(that's a workout in itself). The paint that I had on the walls in this room was very strange.  In the daytime it looks grayish/blackish(it is a Suede Finish), at night time, it looks brownish.  But now it is ALL covered up with Evening Hush.  I won't know for sure until tomorrow if I like the new colour or not.  It is still drying and may need another coat.
I will show you a few pictures of the old colour and how strange it was.  BUT I LOVED IT!  Unfortunately the stores don't carry Ralph Lauren paint anymore.

So this picture above is the Gray looking wall during the daytime.  Now take a look at the two pictures below and tell me what colour you think the wall looks like on the left side(the right side is the new colour Evening Hush)...

It's CRAZY!!!!
I know the pictures are kind of dark, but that's how it is.

Well it's getting late and already way past my bedtime, so I will say good night and I will talk to you tomorrow and show you the finished Dining Room.

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina


1 comment:

  1. Oh Yum! I totally forgot about the banana pops!

    Congrats on making it a year past your first goal! So glad you are enjoying the journey and loving yourself along the way. The better I feel about myself, the better I treat myself.

    Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete