Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Week 3 Day 2 of RushFit

Week 3 Day 2 = Cardio

BUT...this is what is looked like in my house last night, however this picture was taken this morning as it was too dark in the room last night...

...that's right!...that's my side of the bed!  It was taken over by the wee ones.  After painting the dining room and then writing my blog, I went up to bed and I saw them sprawled out on my side of the bed.  So I decided to sleep in my daughter's room instead.  Just me and the cats.  

Well this is where our cat Belle slept...  

I had a really good sleep, too good (despite having Lego pieces and pennies stuck onto my legs and butt), as I did NOT get up and do my Cardio this morning.

Today's food...
Breakfast: Berry Banana Muffin/Sweet Cherries

I didn't know what I wanted for breakfast this morning, so it was nice to have a selection of Ready-made Muffins to choose from.

Lunch:  Chili-Lime Shrimp with Pineapple-Mint Salsa/Barley with Roasted Cauliflower & Almonds
This one is SO good!  I haven't made it in a long time. 
It is from the Body Revolution Fat Burning Meal Plan Cookbook
OR

Snack: Chocolate Almond Butter Banana Freeze(minus the chocolate)
Can you believe that?  NO Chocolate for me in this.  I used it all to make the Banana Pops yesterday.  It was still very good.
                                               

Dinner: Grilled Steak, Seasoned Leeks and Cauliflower Mash Topped with Onion Crunch

Delicious!

After Dinner Snack: Poppers with Roasted Red Pepper Dip

So today in the daycare, my daughter was putting the kids through a workout, yoga and other moves.  Then I overheard her saying, "Let's do Princess RushFit".  Too funny.  I wonder if Georges St. Pierre could keep up with "Princess RushFit"...whatever that is.  Leave it to my daughter to come up with that.

After the daycare kids all went home, I painted the second and final coat on the dining room walls.  I must say it looks pretty darn good.  I will take a picture tomorrow in the daylight and it should be all dry then too.  Then after dinner, my husband and I and the kids went for a walk.  It was nice to get out walking together, but it wasn't enough to count as my Cardio for today.  Once we got back home, I hopped on my spinning bike and rode for 40 minutes...that should do it.
I could have easily done what so many do...skipped it because I was tired.  But that's not me.  I got it done and I feel FANTASTIC for doing so.  Sweaty, but GREAT!

 Questions/Comments

Darlene asked..."Do you use cookbooks or just here and there recipes on the Internet?"

Answer: From all over really.  If the recipes are not CLEAN, I just try to clean them up as best I can.  Like the Marshmallow and the Graham Cracker recipes for the S'mores.  The ones I posted on my blog for those two treats are my recipes.  
Here are some pictures of the books I have been using lately...

 I have recently starting purchasing the Clean Eating magazine on my iPhone through Zinio.  I should be getting the next issue soon.  Can't wait!
I still also use the recipes in the Body Revolution Fat Burning Meal Plan Cookbook.  And some meals are just things that I make up on my own.  Like the Hawaiian Wrap I had the other day.  If you have CLEAN ingredients in your home, be creative and you won't go wrong.

Tomorrow is a Fight Day...The Fight Conditioning Workout again.  We will see if I have improved from Friday.

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina

Remember if you want a chance to get yourself a Stay Strong! Notebook...

...all you have to do is email me at phatsoslim.staystrong@gmail.com before Thursday night...one name will be drawn on Friday.  It's great for keeping track of recipes, workouts, water intake, weight loss, measurements and so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment