Monday, June 18, 2012

Week 4 Day 1 of RushFit

Week 4 Day 1 = The Fight Conditioning Workout

Another rough sleep last night...BUT...I did get up and do my workout this morning.  Since I got up late, I skipped the "formal" RushFit Warm Up and did my own shorter version of it, as well as a shorter version of the Cool Down.  The workout itself, I did not cut any corners.  If fact with the added heat from the temperatures rising outside, I would say that Mother Nature had pushed the UP button on me today.  I was a very sweaty mess by the last Round.

I found this quote through Facebook and  I thought it would be very appropriate for my blog.  You know how I like that feeling of soreness that runs through my body, the day(s) after doing a tough workout. 

So you choose!

I pick the first one.  I am still sore from the Full Body Strength & Conditioning on Saturday.  But that did not stop me from doing my workout this morning.



So my friend and her daughter have completed Phase 1 of Jillian Micheals' Body Revolution, they have had great results too, so far.  Great work ladies!  Since they have finished that Phase, I now have it back in my home, and I am waiting for my husband to give the go ahead for himself to start the program.  When I see the green light from him, I will be restarting it myself along with him. I'll be his "Jillian", telling him to push the UP button. LOL

Today's food...
Breakfast: 5 Egg Whites Cooked/Whole Wheat Bread with Honey(no picture)


Lunch: Salmon Burger served with Barley with Roasted Cauliflower & Almonds


Snack: Almond Vanilla Yogurt Crunch


Dinner: Tilapia Wrap
I used a serving of the Pineapple-Mint Salsa with a Grilled Seasoned Tilapia Fillet.  This was just something that I made up on my own.  I had put a chicken in the oven but it wasn't going to be ready on time, so we will enjoy that tomorrow night.  My husband didn't want Tilapia, so he made something different for himself and the kids.


Snack: Poppers with Roasted Red Pepper Dip

So after dinner tonight, my daughter asked me to help her find her Hello Kitty bathing suit top.  I asked her where is was.  She replied, "In my bedroom"...OMG...it's lost forever...LOL.  So what started as a hunt for the top, turned into a full fledged clean up of her bedroom.  All I have to say is..."She better keep it clean!"
I got a second workout in after all today...hehehe.  We never did find the top...I think it might be in the laundry basket.

My husband is starting his fitness regime tomorrow...YAY!!!...not Body Revolution yet...he is going to get up extra early and go for a quick walk/run before getting ready for work.  Fantastic!  This means he is waking up at 4:30am...that means his alarm will go off at that time...which means I will probably be awake at that time...yikes!!!  And ALL of it MEANS I SHOULD GO TO BED NOW!!!

Cardio for me in the morning.

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment