Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Week 4 Day 2 of RushFit

Week 4 Day 2 = Cardio

Cardio = Spinning for me today...HOT Spinning that is. I have my spinning bike up in our attic/loft, and all the heat in the house rises up to there. So when the temperatures are high outside, they are even higher up there. Hot Yoga has been out there for a while now...this summer, it's time for HOT Spinning.
My iPod battery died after the second track, so I plugged my earplugs into my iPhone and hit shuffle, and through my spinning tracks I rode. It was quite the hilly ride this morning. Hills and mountains through the heat. That's what I got!  I LOVE IT!

After my spin and before my shower, I jumped on the scale.  YIKES!  The numbers were up!  My clothes all fit the same as before, so I am assuming I have gained muscle.  My arms however, are feeling a little flabby.  My Triceps have been a bit neglected with RushFit.  I mean they do get a workout with all the moves and exercises that I have been doing, but no specific Triceps exercises have been done.  My arms and my butt & thighs are what I want to tighten up the most still.

This is SO true!
The only time I really sit down in the day is when I write my blog.
So why don't I have a great butt yet?
I WILL!



Today's food...
Breakfast: Multi-Grain Pancakes with Blueberries & Honey
Since the daycare kids were going to be having pancakes for lunch today, I decided I would have mine for breakfast.

These are so good and so were the pancakes I made for the daycare kids.  I made them another healthy pancake recipe that I have made in the past.  Tomorrow I am planning on making some Fruit Crepes using that same Dry Pancake Mix.  I bought the fruit tonight and they will be delicious tomorrow.  Don't worry...there will be pictures of course...and a recipe.

Lunch: Tilapia with Pineapple-Mint Salsa
I had taken 3 Tilapia fillets out of the freezer yesterday and placed them in the fridge to thaw out, and since my family did not eat them last night, I needed to use them up.  So I will probably eat another one for lunch tomorrow.
This was SO tasty.  It's just too bad it was the last of the Pineapple-Mint Salsa.  Oh well, I will just have to make some more another day.

Snack: Chocolate Covered Carrot Cake Pop/Ball, Green Grapes & Raspberries
I know I have had A LOT of chocolate lately, and that is probably another reason for the scale to be going up instead of down.   I am trying to deplete my stock of chocolate goodies so that I will be able to be prepared for when my husband wants to start Body Revolution.  I will restart with the 7-day Kickstart.

Don't these look delicious?

Dinner: Roasted Chicken with Brussels Sprouts, Sweet Potato and Pearled Onions 
I made this up last night and stuck it in the fridge for tonight's dinner.  I heated the oven up and threw it back in there for about 30 minutes...it was perfect!
In the picture, it shows the chicken with the skin still on.  I did not eat the skin.  Yuck!
The chicken was wonderful and the Sweet Potatoes were really good.

I find when the temperature rises and the humidity is in the air, I feel blobby.  Even after I have lost 45 lbs I feel blobby...CRAZY, I know but it's true.  I guess with water retention, that does not help the feeling of blobbiness(now I am just making up words as I go along)I am feeling the past couple days.  This is the time where I need to Stay Strong.  I know in the past that I have eaten more when this feeling hits.  The BIG difference now is that I am eating RIGHT and CLEAN.  Before I wasn't and that is why I put on the weight.  Now I know, and you should know too that even though we are eating CLEAN, we still need to watch the quantity of food we put in our mouths.  I MUST banish the Blobbiness.  If you are feeling this way too...we will be strong and get each other through it.  I love the hot weather and wouldn't trade it for anything.  So I will just work harder to Banish the Blob.

Tomorrow I work my Abs again with the Abdominal Strength & Core Workout.  I think I will also Plank It again tomorrow.

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment