Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Week 6 Day 3 of RushFit

Week 6 Day 3 = Fight Conditioning and Abdominal Strength & Core Conditioning

Well I did the Fight Conditioning Workout, but not the Abdominal Workout. I did my workout before dinner tonight. Now I know why I prefer to workout in the morning.

We went to the Ontario Science Centre today. We did lots of walking, and more walking is on the agenda for tomorrow.

Today's food was NOT the greatest and I can feel it. I don't feel as good as I normally do. We missed breakfast, so we grabbed some food at the Science Centre.

Breakfast/Lunch: Vegetarian Pizza
We needed to eat(Level6),get to the washroom(Level 6),and get to the movie theatre(Level 1) all this in 30 minutes.

Snack: Smart Food Popcorn
A little afternoon snack to refuel.

Dinner: 7oz Sirloin Steak with Vegetables
Okay so this is what I ordered but it's not what I ate. My son ordered a Cheese Pizza and decided he didn't like the look of it. So he ate most of my steak and THEN decided to try his pizza. I ended up eating a slice of his pizza along with my vegetables, along with maybe 3 bites of my steak.

After Dinner Snack: SO...once back at the hotel, I checked out the room service menu. And what did my eyes see????..."For the true chocoholic". Oh yes!!! That's me!
I ordered it and ate it all by MYSELF! The kids were acting crazy and jumping on the beds acting like Rockstars as they do whenever we stay in a hotel. I will need a holiday to recover from this holiday.

Time to chill out. Tomorrow's food will be better. AND I will get my workouts in too.

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment