Thursday, July 5, 2012

Week 6 Day 4 of RushFit

Week 6 Day 4 = Cardio + Balance & Agility

My Cardio today was walking, walking and more walking. Instead of the RushFit's Balance & Agility, I did Jillian's 6 Week/6 Pack. I decided to do this while waiting for my husband to get ready to go out this morning. The kids were watching cartoons on the hotel TV and I had 6WK/6PK on my iPhone, so away I went.

I will make up all my RushFit workouts next week. Tomorrow I won't be getting my planned workouts done. We are planning on going to Canada's Wonderland. So more walking will be happening tomorrow too.

Hopefully healthy food options will be available tomorrow as you cannot bring your own food into the park tomorrow. I will try and pick the best things I can.

Until then...Stay Strong!

I need some rest now to gear up for tomorrow.

Good night

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment