Sunday, July 8, 2012

Week 6 Days 5, 6 & 7 of RushFit

Week 6 Days 5, 6 & 7 = FUN, Home & Cleaning(not so fun)

No RushFit happened for me on these 3 days.  It was filled with FUN, R & R at home and some house cleaning(blah).

I have some making up to do.  BIG TIME!

I left you on Thursday night, the night before our trip to Canada's Wonderland.  I mentioned that lots of walking would be happening and it did.  As far as healthy eating, we stopped at Wendy's before we went to the park and ate lunch there.  So I had the Half size Baja Salad...so much better then stuffing my face with a funnel cake.  RIGHT?  I also ran into the grocery store nearby the park and picked up some fruit, buns and fat free turkey to make up some sandwich buns.  We were all set...

It was time to hit the park...

Gorgeous Day!

I did get a workout on the very first ride we went on with the kids...the Chopper Chase.

I told my son that we had to keep pedaling to keep the Chopper on the track and moving forward. 
So we both pedaled all through the ride...hehehe

We went on a few others then made our way to the Ghoster Coaster...

They were both up for it until... 

...we got up to the platform.  My son changed his mind at the last minute.
My little girl and my husband went on the ride while we waited.

This picture here is of my little girl on her 4th ride(in a row) on the Ghoster Coaster. 
I nicknamed her Ghoster Coaster Girl.  Later in the day she said, "I could ride that one all day!"
LOVE IT!

We didn't actually get on that ride again.  After spending some more time in Kidzville, we then moved onto the water park for a bit.  We stayed in there until 7pm when it was shutting down, but we still had 3 more hours at the park.  After the water park we went out to the car for some dinner.  Little did we know that Kidzville closed down at 9pm.(that's why no more Ghoster Coaster)  The kids did get on a few more rides though.  We played a few games and then called it a night at 10pm.  LOOOOONNNGGGGG DAY!

We then started our journey home.  It's always nice to be away, but it's ALWAYS nice to be back home.

Saturday morning I slept in and in and in.  It was nice to sleep in my own bed.  I love going to hotels but I find the beds to be too soft.  I find I never get a very good sleep.  After waking up late, I had no drive to do anything.  We went out for lunch as all the food in the house was not so good to eat.  I didn't workout this day and I over ate.  That is something I haven't done in a very long time.  I even had a treat of ice cream last night. 

Today, Sunday July 8th was much better, but not 100%.  I did some cleaning of the house to get ready for the week ahead and then off to get some groceries.  I am still in holiday mode so it will take me until tomorrow to snap out of it.  I will sit down tomorrow and plan some meals for the week.  I am thinking though that I need a week of salads, chicken and fish and lots of water.  I may try Jillian's 7-Day Kickstart meal plan from Body Revolution just to help me detox a bit.

I am going to double up most of my RushFit workouts this week to make up for the ones I missed this past week.  I will have a little extra time in the mornings as I don't have to get my son up and ready for school...YAY! I may even try to get some extra C25K workouts in(in the evening).  I really want to try and do a 5K or 10K run in the fall, maybe both.  So any suggestions of runs from readers/followers from the K/W area would be a great help.

Remember back on the July 4th blog post, I mentioned the room service treat that I had??? 
It was...For the true Chocoholic.  That would be ME! 

Here it is...
or was...
It was delicious!

Because of that I NEED to get back on track tomorrow.

We had a great week of holidays and will be looking forward to another in August. I know that I will not be able to reach my goal by my birthday, but that is okay.  I will still strive to get closer to it and do my best.  I will not get discouraged and stressed out over it, because that will not do ANY good what so ever.  I will just focus on being strong and feeling strong.  It all starts up again in the morning.

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment