Thursday, July 12, 2012

Week 7 Day 4 of RushFit

Week 7 Day 4 = Abdominal  Strength & Core Conditioning + C25K + Extra Walking

I saw this picture on Facebook today, I thought I would share for all those you have said this...

Exercise and Eat Clean and you will become a healthier version of YOU.
No more excuses.

Today's food...
Breakfast: Steel Cut Oats with Mango
I thought I would try something different again this morning.  I picked up a mango at the store last night(Oh how I wish I could say, "I picked a fresh mango off the tree", instead)...anyway...I started making the Oats and spotted the mango sitting on the counter top, and the light bulb went on.  Once the oats were done, I used only a teaspoon of organic honey and a teaspoon of Maple Flakes. I bought the Maple Flakes ages ago and never used them. I cut up the mango and topped the oats with that and the maple flakes.

Yummy!

Snack: Green Grapes
After a long walk up 3 big hills, pushing a triple stroller to the park.

Lunch: Whole Wheat Banana Chocolate Pancakes
No picture...sorry.

Snack: Fibre One Chocolatey Fudge Brownie
I was craving a bit of chocolate today.  I only ate half of it.  Stay Strong!

Dinner:  Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki Salad
I told you last night about the bad news of my HRM not working.  Good news...I went back to the store and they figured out the problem.  Yay!!!! It works now!!!! We picked up the food on the way home.  More good news...I'm not a vampire!  I do have a heart beat after all.

They were a bit skimpy on the lettuce with this one. 

Not a very big salad tonight.  But that was okay because I still had to get my workout done tonight.  In addition to the walk to the park earlier today, I decided to get out and run.  It was time to put my HRM to the test.  My husband, the kids and I started out with a walk.  Then after my warm up walk I started to run, and left my pack, only to meet up with them when I was done.

I certainly worked my HRM and realized that when I was using the old transmitter, it was giving me faulty numbers.  Whenever I did the C25K, I was logging around a 190 calorie burn for 31 minutes of work.  Tonight I burned 320 calories in 31 minutes.  I think the 30 degree temperature may have had an impact on my numbers tonight.  I will get a better idea with my burns over the next few days of use.  I followed it up with my RushFit workout.

Now you are probably wondering why??? I did my workout tonight and not this morning.  I finally got to sleep in MY OWN bed last night.  Yay!!! I was having such a good sleep, I could not get up this morning.  This was not an excuse...but a necessity.  I got my workout done in the end, and burned a total of 731 calories burned.

Tomorrow I will test my HRM in the morning while spinning.

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment