Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Week 8 Day 2 of RushFit

Week 8 Day 2 = Explosive Power Training + Abdominal Strength & Core Conditioning

What is wrong with my children???  They are absolutely crazy!!! Last night after I completed my blog post, I went down stairs and they were both dancing on my and my husband's bed in their underwear...rapping...LOL...it was 10:00pm!(I will admit, they take after ME.  My husband always comments when I get tired, I get very talkative.  I know what the people that know me personally are thinking right now..."gee you must be tired ALL the time then"...LOL...well with crazy children like myself, YES I am)  It was late, I was tired and just wanted to get to bed.  I had to try and be firm to get them into bed but I couldn't help but laugh at them acting so crazy.  They are NUTS!  After getting them both into their OWN beds, I retired to my bed...ahhhhh...rest.  That didn't last long though, my daughter was the first to invade our space in OUR bed, then quietly in stealth mode, my son arrived and took a spot at the bottom of the bed.  ARRGGGHHHHH!  Too hot, too tired to move them back into their own beds(I know, I should have moved them), I just needed to get to sleep.  I moved myself into my son's room.  I had the best sleep I have had in a while.  SUCCESS!!!(At least it's a temporary success)  I have mentioned before that this is just a phase my kids are going through and I know that it like every other phase, it will pass.  As unpleasant this one may be(it's not nearly as unpleasant as the whining phase, I don't think that one ever passes)I do not want to wish the phases of my children's lives away.  Life is too short for that.

I woke up to my first alarm set for 5:15am...got ready and hit my workouts...


I began with Explosive Power Training followed by the Ab Workout. It was very warm this morning. I was a sweaty, non stinky, mess. By getting up that little bit extra, gave me more than enough time to shower and get ready for the rest of my day.  I'm so glad that I was able to get both my workouts in this morning because it was very very hot and humid today. 

I felt great after my workout, but as the day went on, and with the temperatures rising outside, I wasn't feeling the greatest.  With the humidity, and drinking pretty much my weight in water(well maybe not quite), I was feeling rather puffy, and still feeling that way right now.  We went to the mall to walk around in the air condition to cool off.  By the time we were ready to go, we noticed that it was raining outside.  YAY!!!!  More rain...let it rain and make everything green again.  I want my garden vegetables to be tasty.  So far the radishes...SUCKED!!!  They were SO hot!  Not nice at all.  Hopefully the peppers and tomatoes will be better.

Comments/Questions

Comment from HannahPTA: She comments on the names of the workouts..."I love the names of your workouts, they sound so bad a$$!"

From me: "THEY ARE!"  LOL

A Question/Comment came from scraphappytoni:  "I purchased BBL(Brazil Butt Lift) also. Which plan are you following? I think I will try and do it as you do it. So, we are starting Monday?"


Answer:
I will be following the Slim & Shape plan after I complete the 6-day Supermodel Slim Down Plan.  I will be starting this Monday July 23, 2012, that's next Monday.  I have entered the plan into my iPhone calendar for the next 5 weeks.  With doing the 6-day plan first it will turn this 4-week program into 5 weeks for me.  After the 6-days plus a rest day, I will begin Day 8 of Brazil Butt Lift on the following Monday.  I am doing this because I also have another week of holidays mixed in there, so I MAY miss some workouts during that week. I will TRY NOT to miss any though. I want to try and stay true to this program as much as I have with RushFit and Body Revolution.


So I have been planning...

I guess I should have taken a picture of the pages that I had plans on already.  Oh well, I was planning my meals for next week so that I can prepare my grocery list for the weekend.  This is the first time in weeks that I have planned this far ahead...I'm focused again now.  My calendar on my iPhone is set for the next 5 weeks and I know which Brazil Butt Lift Workouts I will be doing on each day.
PLAN for SUCCESS, it works!Today's food...
Breakfast: Brownie Batter Banana Protein Pancakes/S'mores CarbRite Protein Bar
I just couldn't resist another day starting out with these.  Plus, I had to get the black beans used up.
                                  
                                      
So Good!

I picked this bar up last night when I was buying some protein powder for my shakes and pancakes.  As the package states, it's Gluten Free, High in Protein and Under 200 Calories. 
I only ate half of the bar before breakfast.  I like making my own protein bars, but every once in a while I like to try something different.  This one was pretty good. 

Lunch: Turkey Sausage Salad
I cooked the sausage up and set the mixed greens out on the plate and I didn't feel like eating it.  I tried making a protein shake to cool off, but then I tasted it and it wasn't very nice...I was experimenting with some new ingredients.  I will try again tomorrow.  I decided I would eat the food I prepared after all.  It was good.


Snack: Chocolate Black Bean Cup/Watermelon

The watermelon was so refreshing.

Dinner:  Baja Salad-Half Size No Dressing/No Tortillas

A bit boring on the food front today.  Maybe tomorrow I will be more creative.

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment