Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Brazil Butt Lift Day 16 of 35

Day 16 = High & Tight + Tummy Tuck

Okay...so did you hear my A$$ and my Abs screaming this morning?  Both of these workouts are killer, BUT(T)...GREAT!  With High & Tight, Leandro works one side at a time through multiple exercise moves AND THEN switches to the other side. Ouch!  BUT(T) it is all worth it!  I can feel my butt getting higher and tighter with every move.  At least it feels that way.  I will have to ask my husband "How does my butt look?"  More importantly, it is how I feel, and I feel great about my shrinking and firmed up butt.  It's getting there. 

My upper/inner/outer thighs have always been a problem area, or one that I was never really happy with.  You know that area where people would look and say..."Wow she's got child bearing hips alright!"...not that anyone has ever said that to me, maybe about me, but not to my face anyway.  Well that's how I looked.  I have been of an hour glass shape but with too many hours.  So it's time to shed those last few extra hours, or at least push them up to the AM part of the hour glass...Also Know As my boobs.  Seriously though, it's that hard to target spot on the side of my upper leg that needs to melt away.  And with High & Tight it will, I know, I can feel it happening already.

At lunch time today, after I got the kids started on their lunch I finished making mine and then sat down to eat and I could feel some soreness in my buttocks.  The Brazil Butt Lift is working.

During the Tummy Tuck workout, you might feel like say something like "HOLY _____!"<<<a word that rhymes with tuck...I'll let you fill in the blanks.  It doesn't matter what you sound like, what you look like while exercising, just as long as you are exercising.  Concentrate on your form and push yourself, and you will see and feel a change.

I'm sure you all have heard the phrase, "Wasting away".  I mean it in the way of someone losing weight.  For instance..."Oh don't lose anymore weight, you're wasting away."  If someone says that to you, reply back, "No I'm not.  In fact, it is you that is wasting away."(especially if you know that they don't eat so well and don't exercise).  Okay that might be a bit of a Bitchy reply.  You could just say, "No I don't think I am.  I feel great!"  We are doing just the opposite of "wasting away".  The good foods that we nourish our bodies with could never be a "waste".  We are taking care of ourselves and if it results in losing extra unhealthy body fat, then I say...YES Please!  People that fill their mouths and the bellies full of unhealthy processed stuff, I'm not going to call it food, they are the ones that in fact, are WASTING away.  Fill your body with the good food, the great food, the GOOD CLEAN GREAT FOODS.  And don't waste your time watching sports on TV, get out and do some yourself.  I am not saying don't ever watch TV again, I just saying use the time in your day wisely.  Plan and make time to take care of your health and fitness needs and wants.  Once you start, your body will WANT that time fulfilled with good quality exercise moves that will get your heart rate up and your blood pumping.  Get a good mix of Cardio and Weight Training during that time.  Your body will thank you and trust me, you are not going to be "wasting away".  You are going to be looking and feeling fantastic!  OR Do they mean WAISTing AWAY??? That's okay too.  It's okay if some more of my waist goes away.  Stay Strong and don't let negative people get you down.  Most of the time, the people with negative comments are just jealous of your success on your journey to becoming a healthier version of YOU.

Today's food...
Breakfast: A Wrap Without A Wrap


Snack: Raspberries and Cottage Cheese
Instead of strawberries and cottage cheese, I tried it with my favorite, raspberries.

I can't say anything bad about raspberries. I think next time I may try mango with the cottage cheese...yum.

Lunch: Salmon, Sweet Potato and Cucumbers
Another delicious lunch today...

SO good!

Snack: Strawberries and a Phatsoslim Protein Bar
I know some of you have been asking about the Phatsoslim Protein Bar, and I wish I could share it with you but they are just not ready yet to share.  This is my own recipe that I want to get just right before I release it to the WORLD.

Dinner: Veggie Pita Pizza
Tonight I did not have any ground turkey to throw on this pita pizza so I decided to just have a veggie night.  I sauteed some onions, mushrooms and green pepper.  I also threw in some fresh basil for flavor.

This is so easy to make and SO good to eat.  Total calories for this pizza: 274
A whole pizza 274 calories!
LOVE IT!


After Dinner Snack: Snapea Crisps

Just a little snack

So tonight I shipped out the first orders of the Keep Calm And Stay Strong tank tops.  I want to see pictures of all you ladies wearing your new #KCASS tank tops once they arrive on your doorstep(or wherever you get your post from).  Don't worry if you haven't placed your order yet, you can email me at phatsoslim.staystrong@gmail.com to order yours today. 

Don't forget to check out and 'LIKE' my new facebook page http://www.facebook.com/AHealthierVersionofMeAndYou I will be doing a giveaway once the page reaches 100 'LIKES'.  Thank you to all those who have joined my page already.  

I am getting my screaming butt and abs into bed earlier tonight because I have to do it all again in the morning.  I thought maybe I entered it into my calendar wrong, but I checked things out and yes, I will be doing the same two workouts as I did today.  See, Leandro knows what I NEED.  He knows that the fat at the top of my legs needs to be GONE!  I may add some cardio in there some time tomorrow.

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina 

No comments:

Post a Comment