Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Brazil Butt Lift Day 17 of 35

Day 17 = High & Tight + Tummy Tuck = Holy ____!
Actually it wasn't that bad today. Don't get me wrong, it's still a tough pair of workouts. It seemed to go by much quicker this morning. Before I knew it I was doing the "Rainbow" move on the first leg and then it was time to switch over to other, "fresh" leg and butt cheek.

My Abs feel stronger and tighter already from doing the Tummy Tuck workout. 

Once you see my food choices for today (well the snacks anyway), even though they are clean and natural, I will not be eating them very often if I want to get ripped abs.  

This quote here "Small Changes Can Make A BIG Difference".  To this I am referring to the snacks that you will see shortly.  I made some small changes with a couple recipes, and it made some BIG changes with the calorie intake per serving. 
It doesn't mean that you get to eat MORE, it means you are eating BETTER.  You will notice that I went lighter for lunch and dinner to make room for the treats that you are about to witness.  It's funny though, I checked my sugar intake and it wasn't too bad.  I have had days where the fruit that I have eaten has topped the number I got today.  The sugars I had today were also ALL natural.  So they were worth it!  Enjoy!

Today's food...
Breakfast: Vanilla Greek Yogurt with Holy Crap
I thought it was fitting, since we are filling in the blanks...

Holy Crap is a nice mix of seeds, dried fruit and hemp hearts and taste great with the yogurt.

Lunch: Sirloin Beef Salad with Sweet Potato Fries

This was a "Throw together" meal today. 

Snack: Cleaned UP Butter Tart with NO Butter
This is what I made up during nap/quiet time this afternoon...

I made these for my husband.

 When I bake things like cakes, muffins or other types of treats, I like using carrots, raspberries and other fruits & vegetables.  Well my husband is not a big fan of carrot cake, muffins with berries and stuff like that.  Don't get me wrong he does eat pretty healthy, except for some of the 'treats' he picks up some times.  Like take for instance on Saturday, we were shopping for fruits and he puts in a tray of Butter Tarts.  I have never been a big fan of them, so they do not tempt me at all.  He has said to me in the past, "make something that I like".  It was not a slam to my cooking and baking at all and I know that.  I know that he enjoys the food that I cook, and he is always honest with me.  I like that because then I know what needs to be changed and what doesn't.  Anyways, I told him the other night that I would try and make him some "healthier" butter tarts.  So today was the day.  And YES, I did try one...they are pretty good if I do say so myself.  My husband said they were really good.  I still need to perfect the crust, it was a bit tough (I thought so).  These Butter Tarts with NO Butter are 214 calories per tart.  That might sound high, but compare that to a regular one at 360 calories each.  All natural ingredients too.

Dinner: Grilled Lemon Chicken with a Salad

The Grilled Lemon Chicken recipe is from Jillian Michaels Body Revolution Meal Plan recipe book.

After Dinner Snack: Raspberry Pie ALL Cleaned UP
I had extra pie crust, so I rolled it out and decided to make a raspberry pie...because you know how I LOVE raspberries.  I worked out the calories for this one...

if the pie served 12, it would be 86 calories per serving...YUMMY!

So as you can see my snacks were ooey gooey good today.  Clean and all natural goodness but not something I will be eating on a regular basis.  As I said earlier, I will not get the ripped abs that I want by eating this all the time.  It's nice to have a "treat" once in a while, but you must use control and Stay Strong!

Sorry for the shortish post today, my husband put the movie, "Little Miss Sunshine" on, and I am getting distracted.  It's a great movie...it shows us, that if you try your best, and be all you can be, you will be great!  Now it is over, and I am going to bed. 

Sculpting time in the morning.

Until then...Stay Strong! (and don't drool too much over my snacks today)

Good night

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment