Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Brazil Butt Lift Day 23 of 35

Day 23 = Cardio Axe + Bum Bum

Happy Birthday to my husband!!!!

Well...I slept in a bit longer this morning after that long day and evening I had yesterday.  I did Cardio Axe this morning in this space...
It was a bit tight and I thought I was going to stub my toes while doing some of the moves.  I just had to change direction of some of the moves and it worked just fine.  Make use of the space you have...don't make an excuse. Your body will change if you keep pushing and don't give up.  I know my being holiday this week will have a few set backs from enjoying a few treats, but after this week is done(which I do not want to think about right now) I will be hitting it hard and tightening my belt.  I have mentioned to you in the past that I find the summer a harder time for me to lose weight.  I find it easier to lose in the fall, winter and spring time months.

I mentioned that the space I had this morning worked just fine, well, what didn't work fine was the Bum Bum Workout DVD.  I tried loading it 3 times into my laptop and it never worked.  I will do it on Friday along with Sculpt.  No EXCUSES!  I will get it done, just not today.  We did A LOT of walking today so that helped make up for the computer malfunction.

Today's food...
Breakfast: Blueberry Muffin

I got up this morning and ran down to the Tim Horton's in the hotel and brought back breakfast and a coffee for the birthday boy.  Plus some for the kids and I too.  I grabbed myself a muffin.  I know that it is probably not very clean but it was just a small Tim Horton's and I didn't want a bagel like the rest of them my family had.

Snack: Raspberries/A Phat Healthy Bar
Some fresh raspberries and one of my bars that I packed in my 6 Pack Fitness cooler bag.

Lunch: Curried Chicken Salad
We went to a pub for lunch today. 
I ordered this Curried Chicken Salad with a side salad.  The chicken salad actually came on a bun...BUT...I ditched the WHITE bun and threw the curried chicken on top of the garden salad.  Much better!

Snack: Mango Hurricane Booster Juice
We stopped at Booster Juice along our LONG walk today.  This is the first one I have had in a long time.  When I was pregnant with my daughter I drank too many of these yummy smoothies.

Dinner: Zesty Salmon with Garden Vegetables
Tonight we went out for dinner to the Keg Mansion for my husband's birthday.  I chose the Salmon of course.
Delicious!

Somebody was tired and had enough...

She curled up on the chair and covered up with the napkin.
Once we were done, I was able to burn off some more calories by carrying my daughter back to the hotel.  My calves got a great workout too because I was wearing heels. 

Snack: Some of my husband's birthday dessert compliments of The Keg
It was a good thing we walked and with those extra calories burned by carrying sleepy head, I decided to have some of the dessert once we got back to our hotel.  YUMMY!  So I did have a little bit of chocolate with this dessert.  It was the same one as served to me on my birthday at The Keg Steakhouse back in July.  This picture is from my birthday...
We took Steve's piece of Billy Miner's Pie back to the hotel to eat.  So as you can see the chocolate that I had was only a bit of chocolate sauce.  I KNOW that this is not a very healthy choice but I am on holiday and we were celebrating my husband's birthday, plus he was kind enough to share.  LOVE HIM!

I would say today was more of a FAT day for me, and NOT a PHAT day.  I did have some treats but I did not overeat on any of them.  I had to Stay VERY Strong with that yummy dessert though.  More walking tomorrow will help get that off.  I can also see a spin in my future for the end of the week.  Maybe a run too!


What's up for tomorrow???

Brazil Butt Lift's Sculpt workout + more walking

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina


No comments:

Post a Comment