Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Brazil Butt Lift Day 22 of 35

Day 22 = Sculpt

I set my alarm for 7am, got up, got ready and crawled back into bed for another hour.  The kids woke up wanted to watch cartoons so I got my Sculpt on.  Had a quick shower and we were out the door to make our way to Canada's Wonderland for the day. 

                            
       I don't know anyone in this picture by the way.  Just in case you were wondering who they are.


The day started out sunny and beautiful and ended in tears.  The tears were not shed at Wonderland though.  You wouldn't have been able to tell if someone were crying because it rained like crazy at around 5:30pm but that did not stop us from having fun.  My big purchase of the day was a HUGE umbrella to keep us dry.  We left the park at closing time, 10pm and made our way back to the hotel.  This is when the tears started flowing.  Once we got settled in and warmed up, it was time to get ready for bed.  As my son snuggled down into bed, my little girl was looking for her teddy bear, Charles, who by the way IS a girl.  She was looking everywhere.  I started looking too, she(Charles) was no where to be found.  The tears started to flow by this point.  My daughter kept asking me..."Are you still looking Mummy?"  "Yes", I answered.  She got into bed and because she was so tired she fell asleep.  The only thing I could think of was that housekeeping may have taken her(Charles) with the bed sheets.  I grabbed the room key and went down to the front desk.  Explained the crisis and the manager was then on it.  I returned to our room to find my little girl fast asleep.  Less than five minutes later the phone rang and there was a knock on the door.  I opened the door and there she was...Charles was back.  After a trip to the laundry room...she was back.  I will have one very happy little girl in the morning.

                            

I would like to thank the manager and staff at the Best Western Primrose Hotel in Toronto for bringing a member of our family home again...thank you.  Charles has been with my little girl since she was only about 4 months old.  She was given to her from her older sister, Danielle, who lives in England.  It was the first time that Danielle met her little sister and she gave Charles to her as a gift.  Charles only comes out of the house for overnight stays Grandma and Grandpa's house and hotels.  We may have to rethink the latter. 

I stayed on track with my healthy eating today even though we were at Canada's Wonderland.  I pack the cooler bag and took our food and snacks with us.

Today's food...
Breakfast: Cottage Cheese and Raspberries

Snack: Phatsoslim Protein Bar/BetterBee Honey Candy

Lunch: Oven Roasted Turkey on a Ancient Grain Bun with Veggie Straws

I used a light mayo along with the oven roasted turkey.  A great choice for a day out.

Snack: A Phat Healthy Bar/BetterBee Honey Candy

Dinner: Veggie Pita Pizza

This Pita Pizza was even good cold.

This is the space that I am doing my workout in.  I get many people asking "how much space does "this or that workout" need???  Well this is how much I had to work with this morning.  And it worked just fine.

                                      
                  I will use this space again in the morning for the Cardio Axe and Bum Bum Workouts.

Sorry today's post wasn't much about fitness and food but I think it's important to balance it all out with fun and family time too.  I'm glad the "Charles" crisis is now over with a HAPPY ending.  It was a great day!

Tomorrow(well TODAY is NOW my husband's birthday) so I must get my butt in bed so that we can do some more fun things when we all wake up in the morning.

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you eat veggie straws too! They are great! I am going to start putting fruit with my cottage cheese because I am not a huge fan of cottage cheese. That will be something added to my meal plan for next week! Great ideas, Trina!

    ReplyDelete