Friday, August 17, 2012

Brazil Butt Lift Day 26 of 35

Day 26 = Sculpt + Bum Bum

Okay today was supposed to be Sculpt and the Bum Bum Workout that I couldn't get to work the other day at the hotel.  However, I decided to do Cardio Axe + Bum Bum this morning.  Since I didn't get this same combo down yesterday, I did it today instead.   Last night I told you I was going to get up early to do my workouts, well that did not happen.  It was so nice to be back in my own bed, I just could not get up early.  I did get up though and then one of our cats decided to sit on me...ahhhh...he missed me.  Once he moved I was able to get ready and get to my workout.  I was thinking of having a spin today but because I got up late, there was no time.

      
My little Indy.  He always waits for me to wake up and if I stay in bed, he lays down on my legs and tries to get as close to my face as possible.

I did get my workout done...
After this, I had my shower and off with the family for the day.

Today's food...
Breakfast: Non existent again today.  This is what happens when I sleep in...not good.

Lunch: Garden Salad/1/2 Mariboli Wrap/Minestrone Soup
Out for lunch today with my family...

My kids robbed my salad of the tomatoes, olives and croutons...that was just fine.

Snack: Sweet Potato Crisps

Dinner: Mixed Greens/Pepperoni Pizza
We grabbed a pizza for the kids because they were going to my sister's place tonight for a sleep over.  YAY!!!!  I didn't feel like cooking anything, so I indulged in a couple pieces of pizza along with my salad.

I asked my sister to watch my kids tonight so that my husband and I could head to Toronto again in the morning to go to the Can Fit Pro Consumer show.  I figured the kids would probably have more fun with their cousins than at the show. 

They look like they are having a great time!

Plus I will be able to look at everything without having my kids rushing me on.  So with the kids out of the house tonight, my husband and I decided to get out too.  We went to the movies.  It was nice to get out.  As the screen states...

This is just what I needed to bring my holidays to a close.

Snack: Popcorn and Water/Phatsoslim Protein Bar

I'm going to bring this day to a close and pack up my books to see if I can get Tosca Reno to sign at least one of my cookbooks of hers.  I also hope I can get Robert Kennedy's daughter Chelsea to sign my copy of Bull'$ Eye.  Hopefully I can get a few pictures too.  I will tell you all about my day at the show tomorrow.


Here are the pair of size 6 jeans that I picked up in Toronto this week.  I still need to lift that butt of mine.  But at least my abs are still flat after this week of holidays.  I will keep working on my butt.  Tomorrow I will be getting it High & Tight and a little Tummy Tuck with the Brazil Butt Lift workout program before heading to the show in the morning.  SIZE 6...that still blows my mind!  I don't wish for things...I work for things.  With some hard work, you too will be going down in size.  Stay Strong!

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina



No comments:

Post a Comment