Thursday, August 16, 2012

Brazil Butt Lift Day 25 of 35

Day 35 = Cardio Axe + Bum Bum(I did not get these done today)

Well it has been a long long day.  So this is going to be a short post.  Slept in this morning, packed up and checked out of our hotel.  After leaving the hotel we made our way to Wild Water Kingdom to have some fun on this beautiful sunny day. 

The kids had a blast!
This picture was at the end of our day at Wild Water Kingdom.
 
And now we are now back home.  Our cats and fish missed us a lot.  Laundry started already.  My alarm is set to get my A$$ up early to WORKOUT!  And then onto some more FUN!  I have to make the most out of this week because I don't have another week off until Christmas.   

Going to bed now so that I CAN get up early in the morning.

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment