Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 50 of Round 2 Body Revolution

Day 50 = Workout 7

Well I had quite the wake up call this morning.  And at 4:30am too.  I was lying there in bed, no children using me as a foot stool, enjoying my sleep time, when all of a sudden I felt the sharp dagger like claws attacking my left eye.  What The F___?!?!?!?!?

               
Our cat Indy(Indiana Jones) scratched my eyelid and just below my eye.  He must have been sleeping very close to me and got startled by something, he then decided to use my face as a scratching post then ran off.  I sat up, grabbed a tissue and held it up to my eye.  I thought I was bleeding from my eye.  I made my way to the bathroom and found the Polysporin, in the dark, and smeared it on my wound.  I then made my way back to bed and tried to get a few more minutes of sleep.  I managed to fall back to sleep for about an hour, then my alarm rang out and I got up and checked out the damaged done to my eye before I made my way down to work out.  The Polysporin had gooped my eye all up, but it wasn't stinging anymore.  I wiped it down and made my way down to hit up Workout 7.  Now when my alarm rings out on my phone, this is the picture that is now on my LOCK screen...

I see this screen and it reminds me that...
I should GET THE HELL OUT OF BED!...
if I want to ROCK it next year.
And it works!

(Geez...what's next...the other day I cut my thumb and finger, and now I get scratched up from the cat.  I have my own Tough Mudder happening in my own home.  This is the pre-warm up to the real training for the REAL thing.  Get those LIKEs in on my Facebook page and follow my blog, and the training will commence.)

Workout 7...It's a tough one for a Monday morning.  But it's doable.  I upped my weights in the second round of the Chest Press and Chest Flys in the last circuit.  I went from 10's to 15's.  The first time I did Body Revolution I probably only used 8's or maybe 10's for these, now it's 15's from now on.  I would say that the hardest part of this workout is Circuit 1.  She just hammers your abs in this one.  I remember when I first did Workout 7 in my first Round of Body Revolution, I hurt when I breathed the next day.  I need to feel that again.  I know my abs are stronger than they were and now that I have recovered from my cold I will be pushing it this week.  Well as long as I don't encounter any more injuries.  With the "cat fight" this morning, I got off to a little bit later start so I didn't get in my Killer Abs workout.  Tomorrow I am looking forward to working the back of my body.  More importantly, my Hamstrings, Butt and Biceps.

Today's food...
Breakfast: Egg Whites, Turkey Sausages and Salsa



Lunch: Chicken, Onions and Salsa Spinach Salad
I picked up some Thinly Sliced Chicken Breast yesterday and I cooked it up to toss on top of some Baby Spinach.  I threw in some onions and salsa and heated it through.  No Dressing needed as the salsa acted as the salad dressing.
                                         
                                                                           








Snack: Almond Yogurt Crunch
                                           
While earlier I made a Jell-O Brain for the daycare kids to eat at second snack.  I whipped up some Greek yogurt with cinnamon and almonds for myself to enjoy while they ate BRAIN.  I know that the Jell-O is not CLEAN for the little ones, but when you have two children begging in the store because they want to eat jiggly brain matter, what's a mum to do?!?!?!?













Dinner: Ham & Swiss Sandwich
My son had his acting lesson tonight, so we stopped in to Tim Horton's while we were waiting for him to finish.  I wanted the Chili, but they only had enough for one and my husband ordered one as well.

My water intake is back up to normal again.  The water will help flush out all the nastiness that has been going through my body the last three weeks.  And I am peeing more frequently again.  Which is a great thing!

I'm heading to bed now and I think I may have to wear some goggles, sunglasses or a full face mask, just to be on the safe side. Just kidding.  My beauty sleep has been compromised yet again.  I will keep you posted if anything happens tonight.  It's thundering and lightening right now, so I can see into the future and I have a feeling that my personal space will be invaded through the night by some scared little children.

Let's hope they have a great sleep in their own beds until morning.

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night


Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment