Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Day 51 of Round 2 Body Revolution

Day 51 = Workout 8

The cat(different one this time) strikes again(but not on me).

Again I was enjoying my sleep and then I heard it.  The cries of the wild little girl in my house.  Before I could get out of bed she was in our room nestled right into my neck.  I heard her say that Soc, our littlest cat(who is not so little anymore) scratched her.  I asked her this morning where did the cat scratch her, she replied, "Soc didn't scratch me".  Then she made up a place on her head. Oh children!  With her snuggled into me like she was and I could here the rain outside, it made it difficult to drag my butt out of bed.  Then I thought, my butt NEEDS to get out of bed and get worked.

And that's what I did.  I hit Workout 8 of Body Revolution, and pushed it.  Jillian states in this one, as she does in other workouts too, "Even though you feel pain, you're not going to die".  There have been some days lately where I don't believe her.  With having those lower energy levels during that cold, it did feel like I was going to die.  But as you can read, I did not.  Even though I didn't feel like I grew stronger, I did.  Because I got rid of the cold and energy levels are climbing back up.  Eating the right foods, and drinking plenty of water, will help this get right back to normal.
 
After I survived Workout 8(I don't find it that hard), I did my Butt & Bicep Workout.  This time I added some more moves to my little workout.  Added more Dead Lifts, A LOT MORE!  My backside will thank me tomorrow.



It was a dreary wet day here in Waterloo, ON Canada.  Here I am dressed ready to head to school bus stop to get the kids...


I forgotten that my son had fallen into the puddle the other day.  His boot were soaked.  What's a mum to do a half an hour before her son has to leave for the bus???  Get the hair dryer out!

It worked like a charm.  He had warm and dry boots to wear.

Mum to the rescue.



Today's food...
Breakfast: Egg Whites, Turkey Sausage and Salsa

                   
                                                                  Yes...AGAIN!
        This time I changed it up by cutting the sausages.  LOL  Not that I ate the other ones whole.

Lunch: Chicken and Salsa served with a Salad
I wanted to turn this into a Chicken Parmesan, but I didn't have any cheese in the house.

                     
                                                 It was still quite nice just the way it was.

Dinner: Roast Beef, Onions and Cauliflower Mash with Gravy
I made this in the crock pot and it was SO good.  The beef just fell apart.

This was all part of my planning for the week.  Tomorrow I will have some of this for my lunch.  Tomorrow night I will be making Spaghetti Squash with a Ground Turkey Meat Sauce.  It will be the first time for making and eating Spaghetti Squash.  I'll let you know how that goes.

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment