Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day 53 of Round 2 Body Revolution

Day 53 = Workout 7

Last time for this one.  Or is it????  I remember when I did Body Revolution the first time, once I reached the last half of Phase 3, I got a bit bored of the last two workouts...ONLY because you do Workouts 11 & 12 for 3 weeks.  This time around I think I will mix it up a bit and pick out my favourites for my last week.

I can't believe that I will be done with Phase 2 on Saturday and getting ready to move on to the next and final Phase.  It goes by so quickly.

I wrote the above early this morning, it is now late at night and I am spent. I got out all my Halloween decorations, and if you know me personally, you know that that would make anyone tired. I have been going through them and throwing some crap away, setting some stuff up, and the rest my brother is going to borrow it for a friend's party. Anyway, I am going to bed now and I will post some decorating pictures tomorrow.

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment