Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Day 58 of Round 2 Body Revolution

Day 58 = Workout 10

I got up and got my workout done despite a crappy sleep due to the howling winds outside and the little girl that was scared and decided to nestle right into me ALL night.  Cute...but makes for a not so comfortable sleep.  I will be honest with you...I did hit the snooze button this morning.  BUT that is the great thing about Jillian's Body Revolution workouts, they are only around the 30 minute mark.  Workout 10 is ONLY 34 minutes long.  I know I have listed the times while doing Round 1, a quick recap...from start to finish...the Body Revolution Workouts range from 26 minutes to 36 minutes in length.  So with hitting the snooze button once or twice some days, I still have time to get them done.  This workout works the back of the body, and the back of my body is feeling it now.  Feeling strong, feeling great!

I hope that you challenging yourself.  If you are, then change will happen.  If you are not...WHY?  Ask yourself that question and then do something about it.  I know that when I had that cold, I was not challenging myself at all(in a good way) and I could feel that.  It was just a challenge to breathe.  Now that I am better, these workouts are challenging me to get me back to where I was before I got sick.  Like for instance, this morning I could not complete all the Weighted Rock Star Jumps, I was winded.  I did not quit though.  I took a break, and then I did the last two along with Jillian and her crew.  I will be pushing myself on these on Friday for sure.  But let us leave that until Friday, and talk about food now...

Today's food...
Breakfast: Ooey Gooey Banana Chocolate Bread Pudding
It was so good yesterday that I just had to eat the last remaining serving of it today for breakfast.  As good as this one is, I won't be making it again soon...it is so darn tempting.

Lunch: Baked Tilapia and a Salad
Yesterday's food was just so good, I repeated part of the same lunch.  The Tilapia was really nice, so nice that I made it up again and served it with a salad.


As for a dessert, I made the Creamy Cinnamon Spaghetti Squash that I mentioned last week.

It was quite nice.  I tasted it while it was still warm and thought it needed to be just a bit sweeter, so I added a drizzle of honey.  Delicious!

Snack: Coconut Mounds
I made these bite size morsels as MY Halloween treat...and the rest of the family have been gobbling them up.  I guess I should have waited until tomorrow to make them.

Because...now they are ALL gone.
Happy Halloween!

Dinner: Spaghetti Squash with Turkey Meat Sauce
I bought some more spaghetti squash on Sunday and bake it up that night because one of them was on its way out.  I baked them up and scraped it into a container and saved it for tonight's dinner.  I made it up before my daughter's dance class tonight, but did not get a chance to eat it until after we got back.  My mouth was watering for it.  I had sampled it before we left the house and could not wait to get back home to eat.

Halloween came one day early for my little girl.  Tonight's class was Halloween costume dress up day.  Here she is, my very own little...


Lalaloopsy Doll

I LOVE IT!
I LOVE HER!



Tomorrow I will be dressing up my son for school as well, pictures will be posted tomorrow.  I am still pondering on which costume I will be wearing tomorrow.  Somehow I don't think this costume would be so good with running a home daycare...

I should be a Lalaloopsy Doll as I am the one all about sewing in this house.  I would love to have blue hair.  Last year at Christmas time Santa brought my little girl some Lalaloopsy stuff.  I thought it was wonderful.  My husband thought it was crap.  I told him he didn't like it because he wasn't a girl.  I would have LOVED these toys when I was a little girl.  And these Halloween costumes are fantastic!
Well I can't be a Lalaloopsy Doll tomorrow because I am not staying up all night to sew myself a costume.  So...tomorrow I will dig out an old costume from my Halloween closet.



Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina




No comments:

Post a Comment