Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween! Day 59 of Round 2 Body Revolution

Happy Halloween!

Day 59 = Cardio 3

Let me just start by saying that my butt must have worked really hard yesterday, because it is still screaming today.  I woke up this morning and could barely walk to the bathroom.  LOVE IT!  I was able to loosen up a bit in Cardio 3.  In Cardio 3, Jillian gives us all a break in Circuit 2.  She skips a few of the moves.  I always thought, "Oh, I will just pause the DVD and do the missing moves"...it's a great thought, but this morning that didn't happen.  She drills you hard even though there are a few missing.  The moves are only done for around 20 seconds each, so they are ALL very doable.  AND if you are doing Body Revolution for the first time, many of the moves you have done already.

Last night I ended my post wishing I had blue hair like my daughter for Halloween.  Well...it's not blue but it is the complementary colour to blue on the colour wheel...

I am the Lalaloopsy's Mummy
and...
Captain Jack Sparrow's Mum too!

Getting ready to head off to school.

After the kids had left for school, the was invaded by pirates...

Ready for their Annual Pirate Feast

Today's food...
Breakfast: Egg Whites and Onions


It looks a bit spooky and scary, but it was delicious.  And just what I needed for breakfast.  After eating the Ooey Gooey Banana Chocolate Breading Pudding two days in a row for breakfast, I was craving something savoury this morning.


Lunch: Tilapia and Salad...AGAIN!


Is it Halloween or I am in the movie Groundhog Day!  I am reliving yesterday's lunchtime all over again.  I actually baked up two pieces yesterday so it was nice to just grab, heat and eat today.

Nap time this afternoon was time for me to evolve my costume into something more.  In the above picture, I just had the wig, light pink cheeks(shown) and a full skirt with a white cat on it(not shown).  Well it changed at nap time...if I was going to be a Lalaloopsy's Mum, I needed to look more the part.  So...I added a few things...
I changed my socks, added a shorter skirt and a little hat.

Here's me and my little Captain Jack.
This picture makes me laugh because he looks fake.  To me, it almost looks like he is a cardboard cut out, and I'm holding him up. LOL

These two pictures were taken before they went out on their 2 hour quest for candy.

Snack: Coconut Banana Bonbons/Raspberries
I made up some CLEAN treats for myself to enjoy today.

The first picture is of the Coconut Banana Bonbons that I made.  I wanted to make some more of the Coconut Mounds that I made yesterday, but I didn't have enough coconut, so I looked around the kitchen and I saw some bananas that needed to be used up.  These were a bit tougher to make because the banana made them mushy only until they were covered in the chocolate then they were fine.  
Fine and Delicious.
The raspberries are the REAL deal.  They are not Swedish Berries.  These are the healthy version.



Dinner: Baked Garlic Pita Chips and Salsa/Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki Salad from Subway

I made the Pita Chips up while I was waiting for the Trick or Treaters to come around.  I was surrounded by all the goodies and I was getting hungry, so I thought of some chips and salsa, and how it would curb my hunger.  Once my husband and the kids got back home, he made a run to Subway and grabbed some food. I didn't want to cook anything and the kids needed some real food in them.  A sub was a pretty good choice.  It beats shoveling loads of Halloween sweets into their faces.  The kids sat on the floor in the kitchen and sorted through their goodies.  They were trading and bartering with each other for the things that they liked.  It was so funny listening to them.  They would give each other things for "free"...hehehe...wasn't it ALL free???  They are so cute!
Here is my little Pirate sorting through his treasure...


Today is also my wedding anniversary...
3 years ago today, Steve and I got married on Halloween.  
It was AWESOME!
Only I am in much better shape now.  I AM a Healthier Version of Me!  
My wedding dress...TOO BIG!  It's sad though, because I don't even like looking a pictures of our wedding(well at least the pictures of me anyway). I wanted to get in better shape for that day, but it just didn't happen.  That's okay though now, because I found my way, and I am on the road to my success.

I am going to leave you now with the best costume of all, Sleeping Beauty...


That's what I am going to do too.  Talk to you tomorrow.

Until then...Stay Strong! And stay out of the kids Halloween Treats!

Good night

Trina


No comments:

Post a Comment