Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 61 of Round 2 Body Revolution

Day 61 = Workout 10

Just over 2/3 of the way there.  Less than a month to go with my second round of Body Revolution.  It has been very different from my first round that's for sure.  I only really followed Jillian's Kickstart meal plan during the first week and then did my own thing for the rest of the time.  I still ate CLEAN with a few exceptions here and there.  What is different???  That nasty month long cold that I had...It SUCKED!  BIG TIME!  It drained me of my energy and it ate away at...NO not my fat...that would have been nice...It ate away at my motivation.  Don't worry though, it did NOT get the best of me.  My motivation is a thick as my fat WAS...so I have a lot of it.  I stuck with my workouts each day with a couple exceptions there too.  So rest if you are ill, but don't let it become an excuse.  I know how hard it is to get back to it, but you MUST do it.  You will be glad you did.  Yes the first few days will be rough, but they will be worth it.  I have been telling you the last couple days about how sore my butt was, still is.  I thought it was from the start of Phase 3.  Well it was AND from getting back in the saddle of my spinning bike.  I forgot that I got back on the bike the end of last week.  I may swap out Cardio 3 tomorrow for a spin...OR maybe I will do both!  That sounds like a good plan.  If you get bored of what ever your workout routine is, changed it up.  Sometimes boredom is why many people just stop.  And we all know that STOPPING is not an option.  RIGHT?

Today's food...
Breakfast: Phat's Phrench Pita Toast
Phrench as in French...just in case you were wondering.  I felt like having some French Toast this morning, but no bread to be found.  I had some whole wheat pita bread on hand, so I improvised as I do.


I made it the same as I would French Toast.  I used 1 pita bread cut into 4 triangles, 2 egg whites, 1 tsp cinnamon, once cooked topped with a tablespoon of warmed up honey.
It was okay, it was a bit on the dry side.  I should have let the pita soak longer in the egg whites.

Snack: Guacamole and Garlic Baked Pita Chips


Lunch: Pea Soup and Egg Salad Sandwich
I ate the leftover soup from last night's dinner and whipped up some egg salad for sandwiches for the daycare kids.  I haven't had one since the summer time, so I thought I would join them.

I found a loaf of bread in the daycare fridge...SCORE!

Dinner: More Soup, Cream of Broccoli...and another Egg Salad Sandwich
It's the colder weather that is setting in, it is making me eat more comfort food.  Soup, soup and more soup.  I have to have a weekend of soup making I think.

Snack:  I did have a few Halloween treats that my kids offered to share with me.  My daughter was eating something and she said, "Oh you have to try these, they are so good!"  Too funny, I'm sure she thinks all of her treats taste so good.  As good as I have been, it's hard to resist not so good goodies when an excited 4 year old tells you to try it.  And my son offered me all of his Coffee Crisp candy bars.  I took one and let him keep the rest.  He likes them as much as I do/did.  My daughter made me laugh when wanting to try the gum that she got.  She put some in her mouth, chewed it for a few seconds and then threw it in the garbage.  She then put another bit in her mouth and did the same thing, threw it in the garbage.  She's so funny.  

Tomorrow it's back to Cardio 3.  I can work off those sweet unclean treats that I got from my little ones.  I definitely feel like I want to get on the bike in the morning, or maybe a run would be nice too.

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina




No comments:

Post a Comment