Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 63 of Round 2 Body Revolution

Day 63 = Rest Day

I'm pretty tired for a Rest Day, especially when I had an extra hour of sleep last night.  Extra hour...ha...that's a joke.  I went to bed before the rest of my family did and then woken up about 20 minutes later by my son wanting me to tickle his back so he could get to sleep.  That didn't happen.  I fell back to sleep only to be woken up by my daughter crying in the middle of the night.  I went into her room to calm her down so we both could get back to sleep.  So...so much for my extra hour of sleep.  This morning I woke up feeling like I was going to be sick to my stomach...don't worry it didn't happen, so no icky details to be talked about.  However, with feeling this way, I didn't feel like eating anything before I had to head out the door to the show I had booked for Maus Wear.  I already had the car packed up and ready to go, so I just had to get my butt in there as well.  I was going to pack up my 6 Pack Fitness Bag with some food for the day, but I couldn't stomach doing so.  I knew I needed to eat something, so I grabbed the bag of Pumpkin Protein Bars I had in the freezer and threw them in my bag.  Filled up my Kleen Kanteen with water and I was ready to go.

Even though it was my rest day, I got quite the workout setting up for the show.  Walking, carrying totes full of Maus Wear product, setting up the wire racking and then filling the racks.  Then it was all done again at the end of the show but only in reverse.
In addition to Maus Wear products, I also set up a display of Soy based Candles that I sell.  Those suckers are heavy in the totes.  I always wish that I would sell them ALL at the shows so I don't have to pack them up and carry them out again.  Wishful thinking.  No rest for the WICKED though. LOL

Once I got home, I was tired and hungry, but we still needed to pick up a few groceries for the week.  Ughhh!  I was planning on making Spaghetti Squash again tonight for dinner, so while putting the groceries away I cooked up the onions, mushrooms and ground turkey.  I had already baked the squash so that saved me some time.
It was so SO good, yet again.  

I do find that after eating this, that I am still hungry.  I grabbed for an apple, the last Coconut Banana Bonbon, a Mum Mum Snax-Apple Cinnamon Rice Cracker pack(I bought these for the daycare snacks, thought I would try one first, very nice) and I robbed my son's Halloween loot, no not chocolate, but rather a bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos.  I topped this after dinner snack off with a cup of David's Tea, Banana Dream Pie...yum! 

Well I think I will try and grab that extra hour of sleep now.  The kids are asleep, hopefully for the night, and I am done for the day.  Tomorrow it's back to Workout 9 in the morning and I am going to TRY and get in another run tomorrow evening.  Key word is TRY.  We have lots of things going on this week, so I hope it happens for me tomorrow night.  My legs feel awesome after yesterday's run.  We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment