Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 64 of Round 2 Body Revolution

Day 64 = Workout 9

Back to the front of the body.  Well I caught up on my extra hour and some.  I slept in this morning.  I knew that I could get my workout done in the afternoon during daycare nap/quiet time.  And that is what I did.  Workout 9 is only 34 minutes long, so it was easy to get it done in that time.  I also worked my chest a little bit more after the workout and I did my Plank...#JustPlankIt! Just 2 minutes today.  My arms were sore after I completed Workout 9.  I upped my weights for the last circuit.  While they were using 3's & 5's, I was using 5's and 8's...ouch.  My arms were shaking as I was doing the Side Plank Crunches.  I love doing those, but today I felt all wobbly because of the 8 lb dumbbells I used for the Lateral Raise with a Curtsy.  But if I don't push it, nothing will change for the better.

Sometimes, there is something that makes you push even harder.  Today I realized what that "something" for me was/is.  By now, you all should be familiar with my "Stay Strong" necklace.  If not, there is a picture of it in the side panel of my blog.  Well I wear this necklace ALL the time.  The only time I have taken it off is when I am going to jump into the shower, but it goes right back on as soon as I am out again.  So it has taken a beating just like I have while working out.  Over the summer I lost the blue ball bead off of it and was left with just the orange one and I was okay with that until...I lost the orange ball bead.  I continued to wear it everyday as my reminder to Stay Strong!, even without my beads, but it just wasn't the same, I had lost my BALLS!  So yesterday at the KW Mom show and Handmade Fair, Jessica from Rawkette Jewelry was there and I got my balls back! LOL  Check out the link to Rawkette Jewelry and you too can get some really great gifts for friends, family and yourself too.  I am wearing my Stay Strong necklace again, balls in tact, and...  
it's like I have my Mojo back...Yeah baby!

After Workout 9 and my 2 minute Plank hold, I did a mini 8 minute Chest workout.  It was just a combination of Chest Press and Chest Fly, using 8, 10 and 15 lb dumbbells.  Since I had already worked the front of the body with Workout 9, I just wanted to add a little extra something since I got my balls back.  

As I mentioned last night, I wanted to get out for another run tonight but that didn't happen.  Unless I went out now, but I can tell you right now...that's NOT going to happen.  This post almost didn't happen.  After reading stories to the kids at bedtime, I was ready for bed.  But since I had started writing this post after my workout this afternoon, I HAD to finish it.  I am going to cut it short now and get my butt into bed, since tomorrow I will be working it, it needs to get some rest.  WOW! That doesn't sound very good now, DOES IT?!?!?!?  LOL  You all know what I mean.  Tomorrow I work the back of my body...Back, Glutes, Hams, Triceps with a little bit of Abs.  So...

Until then...Stay Strong!  and get some balls of your own...LOL

Good night

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment