Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 65 of Round 2 Body Revolution

Day 65 = Workout 10

Workout 10 completed this morning...feeling good.  Woke my son up, fed him breakfast, we were on our way to the school bus and he got sick in our driveway...blah, blah, blah...ME...not feeling so good anymore. That's why this post is almost non existent.  You know life gets in the way of well, other parts of life.  My daughter had dance class tonight and my son just wanted to snuggle.  Family time is important time.

I do feel a bit bad by not writing today because YOU are like my family too.  Each night I write you the story of my day, whether you read it before bed that same night or the next day, it's like a bedtime story.  Only some days I try to light the fire under your butts to get you to work out and eat right.  So that might not be as soothing as a bedtime story should be.  But it will get you fired up to set out those workout clothes, set the alarm an extra hour earlier and get your butt into bed.  And it's all because I care.  Together we can make this world a healthier place to be... and THAT, starts with ME and YOU.

Before I leave you for today...I want to wish my cousin Melissa a very Happy Birthday.  Have a wonderful day full of love, health and happiness.

The pictures below are of the Ban Tai River Gardens.  This is where Melissa now lives with her husband, Richard, together they run this beautiful place here on earth.  LOVE IT!  Check out the Facebook page for more information about the resort.  http://www.facebook.com/bantai.rivergardens1?fref=ts


Clean Eating all the way!

I'll be back tomorrow with tales of my Cardio session...will it be with Jillian and the gang, or will I venture out on my own again and spin????  Maybe both.  If I get out of bed when my alarm rings out, I will be able to get both done.  Time will tell...

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment