Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 66 of Round 2 Body Revolution

Day 66 = Cardio 3

In yesterday's post I was up in the air of what my cardio would be for today.  Well I stuck with Jillian this morning.  I got out of bed a little later and had enough time to squeeze it in.  I think my DVD player knew that I was running behind a little...OR...it was scared of what Jillian was putting me through and wanted to give me a break.  It skipped, jumped, hopped and froze up for a total of 5 minutes throughout the entire workout.  I was like WTF??? is going on...but in order to get my workout in, I kept pushing on.  Instead of the 34 minutes of Cardio 3, I worked out for about 29 minutes and still burned 273 calories.  I still got my shower in and got my children up, fed, ready for school and out the door with no illness this morning.

Water intake has been great today.  Over the month that I had that crappy cold, I told you that it was harder to drink my water.  I found that I had trouble breathing and just did not feel like drinking as much as I normally do.  But good news prevails...I am back at it.  At 10:30am today I had already taken in 56oz of water.  Yes, pee breaks are more frequent, but the benefits of drinking are worth all those extra trips to the bathroom.

In addition to my haphazard Cardio 3 this morning, I also had a nice 37 minute spin.  I put the daycare kids down for their nap, and got it some spin time.  Grabbed another quick shower and carried on with the day.  I love spinning.  Part of my play list included Party Rock Anthem Clone Mix from the Ministry of Sound Running Trax 3(Disc 2) , Born This Way by Lady GaGa, Celebration by Madonna and I Wanna Go by Britney Spears.  These were just some of the BIG names on my play list.  I cooled down to some other songs from a band that is getting bigger everyday...Walk Off the Earth.  Check out their new stuff... R.E.V.O....it's available on iTunes.  Remember...this is the band of 5, that shared one guitar while performing Somebody That I Used To Know.  They are great!

Today's food...
Breakfast: Egg Whites and Turkey Strips with Salsa

Lots of protein to start my day.  

This was also a nice way to start my day.  David's Tea Organic Banana Dream Pie Tea.
Yum, Yum!

Lunch: Broccoli and Turkey Strips with Sweet Onion Dressing

This was just a quick put-together-lunch.  It turned out to be very delicious.  I think a few onions thrown into the mix would have made it PERFECT...next time. 

I was planning on just eating the turkey with the salad, instead I down sized the salad and mixed the turkey in with the broccoli.  I am so glad I did.

Snack: Pecans
Aww Nuts!
I grabbed a handful of pecans to satisfy my afternoon hunger.

Dinner: Great Canadian Sandwich from Arby's
I know what you are thinking...That's not clean eating!  And I know that, and I won't be eating another one of these for a long long time if ever.  But never say never.

Tonight we started to pick up some stuff for the loot bags for my son's birthday party on Saturday.  The party plans are coming together.  A couple more nights of getting things organized and we will be ready for Saturday.  Oh yes...we mustn't forget the cleaning up of the house that must take place yet again.  All the Halloween decorations must go back into its place until next year.  Right now some of it is still lying on the attic/loft floor.  My daughter pulled apart all the skeletons and placed their bones all over the floor up here.  So now I have to clean up a bunch of bones rather than full skeletons arms and legs intact.  ARRGGHH!!!  Tomorrow I will do that.  Right now, I'm going to bed.  Back to Workout 9 in the AM.

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment