Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 68 of Round 2 Body Revolution

Day 68 = Workout 10

Workout Done...Daycare Done...Birthday Party Planning...Baking a Cake...Filling Loot Bags...Cleaning Up...Filling Balloons

Busy, Busy, Busy...

Have a Wonderful evening and I will be back again tomorrow.  I don't know what will be tougher, my son's 7th Birthday Party or the Tough Mudder?!?!?!?  LOL

I just want to share with you something that we did in the daycare this week.  I am using the display pieces that I made as part of the party loot bags.

ANGRY BIRD BELLS

 
My daughter has already laid claim to the pink one with the BIG eyes.  It should have had blue eyes, but I didn't have any.  She likes it anyway.  LOL

The daycare kids loved making these bells.  We also made some Bellarina's, (no picture)maybe next week.

Now I must go to work on my son's cake.  Pictures will follow tomorrow.

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment