Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 70 of Round 2 Body Revolution

Day 70 = Rest Day

Instead of taking today as a rest day, I went out for a run this morning.  My neck was still sore from trying to move that table yesterday, but I stuck with my plan and went out for a beautiful morning run.  I am still using the Couch to 5K app on my phone.  I started the program last year on December 1st.  It is a 9 week program, and I have turned it into a 12 month program.  LOL  I have already run more than 5K back in the spring, so the program is used just as motivation.  I have Sergeant Block shouting at me to..."Keep Moving!"   I am going to try and finish the program before the end of November and then move onto a 10K program.  Today I could have kept going on but I knew my family was waiting for me at home.  My son got a gift card for his birthday, and he was bursting to go buy something with it.  So I had to cut it off at 5K.  It was a shame because it was such a nice sunny and warm day, a beautiful November Day.

A beautiful day to take the time to remember those who fought for our countries, on this Remembrance Day.  
Lest we forget.


I am going to start looking into more fitness events for next year, so if anyone has any suggestions for me...let me know.  5K's, 10K's or anything else that might be fun to do.  I know that I will be taking part in the Spin-A-Thon again that I did this past February.  Once I get more details about the event, maybe I can get a team together and we can all spin together.  It will be posted on the "Events with Me" page.  I will keep you posted.

Today's food...
Breakfast:  Phat's French Toast
After I returned home I whipped up some of my French Toast for my breakfast.  Only this time I used a cinnamon raisin bread instead of the other bread I normally use.

This was SO good!  
The bread wasn't totally CLEAN, but it was better than eating a piece of left over birthday cake for breakfast, as my two children wanted to do.
They did not.

Snack: Apple
You all know what an apple looks like.  But I bet you didn't know that a little girl that is on the "Nice List" looks like this...
She doesn't look very happy...Does She???
LOL
She was not feeling that well and I asked her to smile for me and this is what I got.  I LOVE IT!
She almost looks like she should be on the naughty list.  She looks like she is up to no good.


Lunch: Chicken with a Salad
Nothing too exciting here for lunch, just some left over chicken paired up with a garden salad.

After lunch, I wasn't feeling the greatest.  My neck was still sore and I started to sneeze again and then my eyes got all watery...SO...I sat in The Big Orange Chair and had a nap.  See the birthday party did knock me out.  I very rarely have naps.

Dinner: Pizza
Leftover pizza...blah...I know that I should have cooked up something fresh, but after waking from my afternoon siesta, I did not feel like cooking anything.  I think I felt worse than I did before my nap.  And that is why I don't nap...I always feel worse when I wake up.

Jumping back to my morning...After breakfast we HAD to go to the store before my son blew up with excitement.  He bought himself some more LEGO.  Once he got his stuff, he couldn't wait to get back home again.  He did give me enough time to pick this up for myself...

Oh Yeah!  Let's do this!
I only pretend I can sing.  My kids used to think I was great, now they will probably tell me to be quiet.  They are in bed now and my husband just went to bed so now it is my time to get my Karaoke Gleek on.  LOL  I tried one song and got an A...yay me!   Thankfully it's colder weather time and the windows closed, or the neighbors will probably call cops for the noise.  They might think one of our cats are sick and/or dying...nope...it's just me singing...LOL.  I can't really belt out anything loud though or I will wake my family, it will have to wait until tomorrow.

Until then...Stay Strong!  And if you live near me...get some ear plugs.

Good night

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment