Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day 72 of Round 2 Body Revolution

Day 72 = Workout 12

WHEEL PUSH UPS...OH JOY!!!!  I am not afraid to admit it...I could not do the actual push ups.  Just like in the 1st Round.  I worked my way up to doing I think it was about 10 of them on the last day of this workout.  This morning, I got into Wheel but could not manage to do the push up.  Well I did sort of move my arms for maybe 2 of them, but they weren't very good.  I felt like I was frozen in time.
This is the workout that the guys are making crazy tough faces when doing the Bicep Curls with 8 lb dumbbells.  And that's okay.  Maybe they are struggling through them.  The first round of the circuit, I used 10's, the second round, I used my 15's...that's when I started making crazy tough faces.

So I have been looking into more events as I said I would and I have a SUPER fun one coming up very soon.  December 1st in fact.  It is the Santa Pur-Suit.  And it's only about 10 minutes away from my home.  I have added some information onto my "Events with Me" page and will update it when I have actually registered.  There is a 1K Fun Run, a 3K run and a 5K run.  I would like to do the 5K run, but I also would like my kids and my husband to take part in it too.  SO...I have a dilemma...Do we stick together or do I go out and run the 5K on my own???  The biggest thing that would bother me the most, would be missing my kids running in their very first race(fun run)  I'll keep you posted.

Today's food...
Breakfast: Egg Whites and 1 Egg
Nothing gourmet this morning, just plain and simple eggs.

Lunch: Salad with Oil & Vinegar Dressing

I also ate 3 sirloin meatballs and some cooked carrots(not in picture)

Snack: Ooey Gooey Banana Chocolate Bread Pudding

Dinner: Chicken and Carrots
I threw this chicken in the crock pot this morning and it was ready when we got home from dance class tonight.  It was nice to come home to a warm meal that I didn't have to slave over the stove to make.  I don't mind being a slave to the kitchen though.  I love cooking and baking.  But just like everything else in life, it's nice to get a break once in a while.

After Dinner Snack: Peanut Butter Cups
I will work on getting this recipe perfect before I post it.
These were nice, but they could be better.  
Yum!

So after dance class tonight, before heading home, we went to Runner's Choice here in Waterloo, ON so that I could ask a few questions about the Santa Pur-suit...AND to check out some Trail Running Shoes.  I saw a really nice pair but they will have to wait a week or two.  I am planning on registering for a 10K trail race coming up in May of 2013.  Once I do, I will purchase some new shoes.  On our way to the store, my son changed his mind and wants to take part in the Santa Pur-suit now.  Only he doesn't want to do the 1K, nor the 3K, he wants to run the 5K.  LOL  I tried explaining to him how far it was and that you don't just start out running 5K your first time running...but he didn't want to listen.  He insisted that he was going to run the 5K.  "Not with me you're not"...I was thinking.  I don't want to listen to him whine the whole way...LOL.  I told him to start off with something shorter and work his way up and THEN he could run with me next year. He will probably out run me next year.  That would be AWESOME!!! #HealthyKids

Tomorrow is his BIG day.  He turns 7 years old.  WOW!!!  Where does the time go???  7 years ago it was just my husband and I sitting here watching T.V., now we have two beautiful children who fill our hearts with love and CRAZINESS!!!  I LOVE IT!  I better go wrap his presents now.  The Birthday monsters have to make his day special tomorrow.

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment