Monday, December 31, 2012

Good-bye 2012



I had a WONDERFUL 2012 and yes it did make me laugh and cry.  

Tears of joy and some of sorrow,
it's a brand New Year we start tomorrow.
So let it bring joy, let it bring cheer, 
keep yourself strong, and you will have nothing to fear.
Stay Strong!  
Train Hard.  Eat Clean.

I am spending a quiet night at home LEGO building, eating, painting my daughter’s nails, she is doing my hair and we are watching the movie, Dark Shadows starring Johnny Depp...waiting for 2013.  To All of you that have already welcomed 2013…Happy New Year!!!!




No alcohol for me tonight, I have a 5K race to run tomorrow.  I picked up my kit earlier today and I will be number 735.  I also picked up a new hat for running.  One that will keep my ears warm and all my hair tamed in a pony tail out the back of it.  I feel like I am wearing a swim cap.

I must admit, I have been a bit of an outdoor running wimp these last few weeks, so I hope that I will be up for the 5K tomorrow.  At least I have the gear for it...well...unless a winter storm kicks up over night and the in the morning.  Then...I will cry.  LOL







Have a great night tonight and Happy New Year to YOU!!!!

I will talk to you again next year…tomorrow.  LOL

Until then…Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment