Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Body Revolution Cardio 1 + TapouT XT Plans + Addicted to Sweat + Sweat Pink Ambassador


This morning I broke out Cardio 1 of Body Revolution, and I ROCKED it!

This is me shaking my A$$ while doing “Hot Feet/Fast Feet”…
My legs and feet are working it too.
Loving my Skora Form running shoes.

These shorts that you see me wearing in the above picture are very short and 2 years ago I wouldn't have been caught dead wearing them, even around the house.  You won’t be seeing me strutting around outside the house in them anytime soon, but I do feel comfortable enough now to wear them and workout in them.  Last year I bought them from Lulu Lemon one size too small, so they were tight on me, and there was, and still is some overflow at the waist and in the thigh area.  They have that non-slip rubber around the inside of the leg hem, so this makes them accentuate the excess fat around my thigh.  This is why you will not be seeing me walking around in them outside my home.  You can’t tell from the picture because it’s a close action shot.  If I were standing still…it wouldn't be pretty. LOL I will save that shot for a before and after photo montage. 

Maybe I will wear them for my before TapouT XT shot.  I will be starting that on Monday April 1, 2013.  I have it all planned out in my iPhone calendar, from the start date right through to the finishing date of June 23, 2013 (Rest Day). 
This above is the start up.


 



I love this workout!  I love it because it’s only 26 minutes in length and it makes you sweat.  I had some extra time, so I added in the Burlesque Quick Fit Workout by Jazzercise.  I love this one too, and it’s only 20 minutes in length.  It doesn't really turn you into a sweaty mess, but it does make you move.  

And it’s fun!








Today’s food…
Breakfast: Egg ‘N’ Cheese Muffin
This little sandwich is not so little really.  It contains for egg whites and one slice of cheddar cheese.  I broke my cheese up to spread it through the layers of egg whites.

So good!

Snack: Greek Yogurt with Raspberries
Okay so I am trying to stay as close to the meal plan as much as possible this week and next.  BUT…I forgot to buy grapes for this one, so I just HAD to use raspberries.

Lunch: Grilled Chicken with Sweet Potato, Broccoli and Strawberries
With this one this week, I decided to mix it all together...

It was really good like this.  I will make a note for the future.


Snack: Chocolate Almond Butter Protein Shake/Sweet Potato Brownie
 I only drank a few sips of this one today.  I wasn't into it.  Instead I had a small sweet potato brownie.  My friend Courtney from www.treadmillrunway.com had posted a picture on Instagram of the brownies that she made and I was craving some.  So...I made a batch up.  They are really good.  Too good.  I must put the others away or I may just eat them all.  Just kidding...I won't.  I will feed them to the daycare children tomorrow for snack.  Healthy Kids = Happy Parents.

Dinner: Chicken Kebabs with Cucumber Sauce and Brown Rice and Steamed Spinach
 I took a picture of tonight's dinner but I forgot to save it.  Oh well...next time.

Look what I got in the mail today…


Oh yeah!!!!  I will be sweating like Madonna.  When I pulled it out of the post box today while waiting for the school bus to arrive, I thought… “I can’t wait till the last daycare child leaves”.  My kids had swimming lessons tonight, so unfortunately I didn’t get a chance to try one of the workouts.

More good news came to me later in the day today.  I got an email from Fit Approach welcoming me onto their team.  I am a Sweat Pink Ambassador now.  
I will talk more about this tomorrow. 

Since my children had their swimming lessons tonight, the hours have slipped by and it is getting late.  I must get to bed if I want to dance like Madonna tomorrow.  Somehow I have a feeling I am going to be shoveling snow like Trina tomorrow.  It has been snowing pretty much since 4pm this afternoon.  That just may be my workout in the morning.  No Oxygen Build Your Best Body and no Madonna, Addicted to Sweat workout.

NO… 
That's right M...
No Sweat...No Candy
NO EXCUSES! 

I will get up at 5:30am and I WILL get my Oxygen Magazine workout done.  Madonna may just have to wait until later in the day.  Or vice versa.

Until then…Stay Strong!

…and Sweat Pink!

...Harder is Better! (that's the Hard Candy motto)

Good night

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment