Saturday, April 13, 2013

TapouT XT Day 12 of 90 + Sadness


Day 12 = Legs and Back XT

Okay so I am day late with writing about this day.  

It was a busy day, and in the early evening as we were heading out the door I received some sad news.  My Aunt Dorothy had lost her battle with cancer mid afternoon yesterday.  It turned into a sad evening and I did not feel like sitting at my computer.  All I wanted to do was snuggle with my children, and spend time with my husband.

My thoughts are with her three children and her grandchildren during this time of sadness.  I am also thinking of my Mother, my Aunts and my Uncle, and how they all lost their wonderful sister, Dorothy.  Thinking of you all. 
Rest in peace now Aunt Dorothy.  
You will be missed dearly.

I did get my TapouT XT workout done early in the morning and I will talk about Legs and Back XT when I do it again next Friday.  I did not get all my squats done though.  I will make them up on a rest day.  

Stay Strong!

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment