Wednesday, April 17, 2013

TapouT XT Day 17 of 90


Day 17 = Plyo XT - But it didn’t happen today.  I took today as a Rest Day.  Not because I couldn't do the workout, but rather my mind was not in it today. 

Today was the funeral for my Aunt Dorothy.  It was a lovely service and it was nice to spend the time with family that I haven’t seen in a while.  It was an interesting time trying to answer questions from our children today while we were at the service and the cemetery.  I was kind of afraid of how my own children would react, but they were fine and I am glad that they were well behaved today.  Yes they were their crazy selves at the luncheon, but that was okay because we were there to celebrate my Aunt’s life and not dwell in her death.  Yes it is sad that we lost a wonderful woman, but as she touched so many, her spirit will live on through us all. 

So to Mike and the TapouT XT crew, I hope you will understand that my mind wasn’t in the game today.  I will make up for it today.  Double workout Saturday, OR no rest day on Sunday. 

I will be getting out running more again now too.  After last night’s run it gave me a boost of motivation.  Plus, I have to get myself in shape for the Color Me Rad 5K run in Toronto on June 22nd, 2013.  


I registered today for the 10am wave.  It’s done; I’m going to be running in coloUr.  Yes because I’m Canadian, I need U in this colourful run too.  So sign up today and join in the fun.  I have created a team named, “A Healthier Version of Me”, so feel free to join me.

After saying good bye to my Aunt this morning, later in the day I saw this little face pop up on my Facebook wall...
A BIG welcome to this beautiful little man. 



 Congratulations to my cousin Melissa and her husband, Richard!  


Today’s food…
A little of this and a little of that…egg whites, Canadian Back bacon, cantaloupe, Chicken wrap, Raspberry/coconut square, raw vegetables, steak and cauliflower mash and of course some chocolate.  Most of it was clean for today.

I just had a look at my calendar and noticed that tomorrow’s TapouT XT workout is Yoga XT, so I may just change it up to Plyo XT instead.  I’ll let you know what happens, tomorrow.

Until then…Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment