Sunday, April 8, 2012

Body Revolution Day 56 of 90

Day 56 = Rest Day

The end of Phase 2.  I'm doing a happy dance. Oh wait...that wouldn't be resting though, would it?...oh screw it!...I'm doing the dance. πŸŽΆπŸ’ƒπŸŽΆπŸ’ƒπŸŽΆπŸ’ƒπŸŽΆI'm Sexy and I Know ItπŸŽΆπŸ’ƒπŸŽΆπŸ’ƒπŸŽΆπŸ’ƒπŸŽΆ.
Today is Easter. Happy Easter to you all! If you don't celebrate Easter...Happy Sunday to you! If you don't refer to this day as Sunday, Oh Happy Day to you!

This is what the Easter Bunny brought to me...
Wow!!! Two bags of these yummy treats.  I was good though, I didn't even open either package.
Stay Strong!

So...no workout to talk about today. Instead, I will talk about REWARDS again. Well...GOALS and REWARDS. Set your goals, put them down in writing, put that paper somewhere where you will see it everyday. Make sure that is something attainable within a reasonable time frame. The small goals you set for yourself, will help you reach the bigger goals that are written further down your list. With each goal that you hit, REWARD yourself. Write the reward down too, put it right beside the goal. That way every time you see that goal, you will also see what you will get yourself when you reach it.

And DO NOT MAKE YOUR REWARDS...FOOD! Why am I always shouting that?

For instance, one of my goals was to complete Phase 2...my reward...a new cookbook. Okay, so this one kind of involves food. However, it is not a big hunk of Chocolate Cheesecake topped off with Raspberries. My reward for hitting my goal of completing Phase 2 will be one of Tosca Reno's Eat-Clean Diet Cookbooks.  My final goal will be rewarded with a Sexy, Tasteful Photo Shoot.  Until then, I will keep working hard to get my body where I want it.  I will work on my small goals to get to the BIG one.

So set small goals with small rewards. The bigger the goal, the bigger REWARD!

Reward ideas...new book, running shoes, weights, manicure, pedicure, mini day at the spa, full day at the spa, new clothes, concert tickets, a weekend getaway(no kids)<<<I need that one, night out at the movies, etc...NO FOOD!...unless its an apple...LOL. (guys you can even go to the spa too as a reward)

Let's talk about...
Today's food...
Breakfast: Poached Eggs & Turkey Bacon/Half of a Hot Cross Bun


This turkey bacon was very low in calories. I could have eaten all 9 slices at only 140 calories for all of them. But I only had 2 slices, my family ate the rest.

Lunch: Trina's Turkey, Pomegranate & Cheddar Burrito
This was just something I made up while I was making some food to take over to my parents place for Easter dinner. I will get to those gems in a bit.


This was really good. I kind of used the Burrito recipe from the Fat Burning Meal Plan recipe book. I didn't have any avocado, so I grab some of the cooked turkey that I had frozen and thawed it out and added it to the burrito. Delicious! The pomegranate seeds were a sweet and crunchy surprise in the burrito.






Snack: Chocolate Cream Profiteroles
I made these to take to my Mum and Dad's for Easter. I tried as best I could, with the ingredients I had in house to make this recipe CLEAN. So it might be half and half. I will work on the recipe, and then post it for you. In the meantime, enjoy the pictures...
>>>Filled & Finished>>>>>>
                  
Above is when they first came out of the oven, and then after the tops were dipped into the Dark Chocolate.

Dinner: Easter Dinner - Ham with Broccoli, Carrots, Creamy Chive & Onion Sweet Potato Mash and a Salad with 1 slice of Egg Bread

My Mum makes the BEST Dill pickles, I included a quarter of one on my plate.
Dinner was great Mum! Thank you.

I skipped the lemon pie that was for dessert and had some of the Chocolate Cream Profiteroles instead.  Even though I came in under my calorie goal, I felt like I was stuffed.  Maybe it was because I was wearing a pair of jeans that I haven't worn in 7 years.  I never threw them out because I thought one day I WILL wear them again...today was that day!

While making my lunch today, I also prepped some chicken for the week.  I made up a Honey/Mustard Sauce, poured it over the chicken(in a freezer bag), then threw them in the freezer.

       

I also mixed up some Turkey Burgers as well for tomorrow night's dinner...

Planning and prepping in very important to reach your goals. 
So take the time and do it.

Let's back up to this morning after breakfast...

Chocolate for breakfast!!!!!
They actually ate a proper breakfast first.

Well this concludes my Rest Day for this week, this phase.  Tomorrow is the first day of Phase 3.

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina


No comments:

Post a Comment