Friday, August 3, 2012

Brazil Butt Lift Day 12 of 35

Day 12 = Cardio Axe + High & Tight(and no, I don't mean my jeans)

It should be called "My A$$ is Screaming" not High & Tight. HOLY!!!

This workout is about 37 minutes long. It uses the resistance band that comes with the program for the first part and then the second half you need ankle weights(not provided). It does show the option without band or ankle weights. I used both resistance tools this morning, and all I can see is My A$$ was SCREAMING! I'm sure you heard from where you are.

My knees were a bit sore this morning when I started Cardio Axe.  Sore from my run last night.  Did I tell you that ran about 10K?  Just kidding, I know I did.  When you put your mind to something you will succeed.  When I started out I had in mind that I would do about 6-8K, but I ran the whole way with the exception of about 6 minutes with the warm up and the cool down combined.  If I can do it, so can you!

This picture came across my facebook wall today and I thought I would share it with you.  Remember my Plank Hold Challenge Revolution(remember everyone was naming their workouts "revolutions")???
This is why I said, "Just Plank It!"...

Just look at all the different muscles we use while doing a plank.
WOW!
So stop whining about it, and...
"Just Plank It!"

Today's food...
Breakfast: Turkey & Egg White Wrap
This meal is from the Brazil Butt Lift Fat Burning Foods booklet.

It had some homemade salsa inside as well.  Very nice.

Snack: Watermelon & Frozen Red Grapes with Greek Yogurt

This was nice and refreshing on a hot day!

Lunch: Turkey Salad with Leeks, Zucchini & Salsa

Oh yeah, I threw some corn in there too!

Snack: Fresh Pineapple with Hemp Hearts & Chai Seeds

This was my own creation.  It was really good.  It tasted better than it looks. 
From far back it looks like salt and pepper on the pineapple...blah.

Dinner: Grilled Chicken Salad with Leeks & Zucchini

 
 Can you tell it was "Use the leftovers up" day?  LOL

Well it is Friday and my husband and kids always like to get a sub from Subway on Friday nights, and so they did.  Instead of me getting a salad from there, I decided I would use up more leftovers and eat the food from home.  "Good Girl!" hehehe

I have something to share with you all but I must leave it until tomorrow.  I will probably do an earlier post as I will be waiting for urethane to dry.  I am redoing the floor in the daycare...

This is only part of the floor. 
I got in another workout tonight by moving all the furniture and toys out of the room.  Plus vacuuming and mopping it.  So between coats I will write my blog post and let you in on the "something".

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina




2 comments:

  1. I love the High & Tight workout! It's my favorite in this workout series! I'm finishing my 4th week in the Shape & Lift program tomorrow. I think I might do one more round using the Classic program. I'll be adding ankle weights this round. I run instead of doing the Cardio Axe though. I want to get my running in while the weather is nice, b/c once the snow flies I quit running. Yes, I am a fair weather runner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! Once I am finished with the Brazil Butt Lift, I will have one week of "do what ever I want to do" and then I will be doing Body Revolution for the second time. I will most likely up my weights and add ankle weights to it as well.
      I try and get out running when ever I can.

      Great work! Keep it up and Stay Strong!

      Trina

      Delete