Monday, May 21, 2012

It's the LONG Weekend...Yay!!!!

May 18, 2012

My Workout...KickBox FastFix Workouts 2 & 3.  I am getting used to the moves that Jillian does in these two workouts.  There are a couple where I just do my own thing, but for the most part, I follow her lead.  I will talk more on which moves where "I do my own thing", next week.

Today's food...
Breakfast: Greek Yogurt Topped with Holy Crap



Lunch:  Grilled Tilapia served with Cantaloupe Salsa and Baby Spinach Salad

I enjoyed the Cantaloupe Salsa much better with the Tilapia today, than I did with the steak last night.
I will served it up with other kind of fish in the future.

Snack: Tropical Quinoa Health Bar/Almond Macaroon
I made up the Almond Macaroons to take with us this weekend, camping.  That's right!...we are off to the campsite.  So posts will be short and not so fancy with the pictures this weekend. 

Dinner:Egg Salad on Foccachia Bun
We are camping now and we were going to have chicken tonight, but it was still frozen and we were too hungry after setting up camp. So we decided to eat this instead...

It hit the spot!

So this is our weekend home...

I am ALL set! I got my bag with my name on it...

It should keep me warm until the morning.

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment