Thursday, June 14, 2012

Week 3 Day 4 of RushFit

Week 3 Day 4 = Abdominal Strength & Core Conditioning

This one does it's job on the abs and the core.  It's tough while I am going through the Rounds, but I still want more.  I want to feel the soreness in my abs the next day.  I think next time I will hold the Lateral Plank for 1 minute each side.  See if that will help.

I am writing this first part last tonight and my computer is acting really strange.  So I am going to stop now, and let you read about the rest of my day(I'm going to bed).


This next part below is from another blog I wrote a year ago...

You Look Good Today

                                             
"This all started with my cousin's wife.  She writes a blog too, and one day it included some sidewalk writings.  I told her that she would start a trend.  So the other day my little daughter and I got out the sidewalk chalk.  I took a picture and posted it on facebook and put the challenge out there for others to make other people feel good about themselves.  It would be so AWESOME if these sidewalk writings showed up on sidewalks everywhere. 
 Then I thought, what better place to help others feel good than MyFitnessPal.  Because no matter what stage you are at with your health and fitness goal, You Look Good Today.  The reason why...because you are working hard to reach your goal.  And the closer we get to our goals, the better we feel and the healthier we are all becoming.  Stay focused and you will reach your goals.  Have Fun!
Go on...get out the sidewalk chalk and make some others feel good.  Pass it on...."

So let's do it all over again.  Let's make others feel good about themselves and you will even feel good for doing it.  I want to see pictures people!

Right now my cousin and his wife and son should be in Vienna by now.  They have been travelling since last December.  Check out their blog Absence Alert...you can click the link Absence Alert here, or on the side panel of my blog to follow their travel journey...it's fantastic!  Hey Mira...get out that sidewalk chalk again where ever you are. LOL

Today's food...
Breakfast:  Steel Cuts Oat with Vanilla Greek Yogurt



Lunch: Salmon Fillet with Basil & Walnut Pesto/Green Grapes


Snack: Chocolate Covered Carrot Cake Pop/Ball
I HAD to eat this again today! LOL  I took the bag out of the freezer to let the few thaw out and thought I better eat them up while they are still good.  And YES they were!  Yummy!

Dinner: Seasoned Grilled Chicken with Corn-on-the-Cob and Leeks


Tonight was the photo shoot for my children.  They looked so nice.  Here are just a few pictures that I took while waiting...



Tomorrow I have Cardio + Stretch for Flexibility.

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina


No comments:

Post a Comment