Sunday, July 1, 2012

Week 5 Day 7 of RushFit

Week 5 Day 7 = Rest Day

To ALL my fellow Canadians...Happy Canada Day! It was another beautiful day here where I am in Waterloo, ON Canada.

I asked my family this question this morning...To run, or not to run, that is the question?????
I got 3 NO's. So I did Yoga Meltdown instead. That felt REALLY good to stretch out after all the tough RushFit workouts I did this past week.

We spent another day down at the beach, playing around. Lots of fun.

Today's food...
Breakfast: Camper's Omelette
I was going to have my pancakes, but thought I should use the egg mixture up first as our ice packs are no longer frozen. The pancakes will be for in the morning.

Lunch: Spinach Salad with Pecans and Pomegranate
This was so good. This was a packaged salad kit and was quite nice. I will talk more of this one another day when I can share some pictures with you.

Snack: Dark Chocolate Walnut Brownie
A nice treat after a late lunch down at the beach. Along with some more green grapes, it was perfect.

Dinner: Kraus' Campfire Stew
This is my husband's creation that we always have at least one night on our camping trips.

After Dinner Snack: Cleaned Up Marshmallow and Dark Chocolate
I am out of graham crackers as my daughter liked to eat them just on their own.
I am posting this early, so I may decide to have something else. Maybe some more of my homemade potato chips.

My son made me really happy. Normally he roasts marshmallows and doesn't eat them. Well so far this camping trip with the CLEANED UP marshmallows in our snack bag, he has roasted and eaten 3 of them. He said, "these are the best marshmallows in the world". They REALLY are you know. Lol.

So again...Happy Canada Day! Talk to you again tomorrow.

Until then...Stay Strong!

Have a great night!

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment