Monday, August 20, 2012

Brazil Butt Lift Day 29 of 35

Day 29 = Cardio Axe + Bum Bum + Tummy Tuck

What a great workout this morning!!!!  I was awake at 5:15am ready at 5:32am.  Ready to start my day.  Holidays are over for now until Christmas, with exception of a couple days off here and there...one being Wednesday September 12th...MADONNA!!!!!  Yay!!!!  I will talk more on that as it approaches.  Because if I started now you would probably be sick of hearing about it. 

So getting back to today's task...with holidays behind me, I can refocus my sights on the BIG prize/goal...hitting my goal weight of 130lbs.  I'm focused and with workouts like I did today, that should not be a problem.  I mentioned to you the other day that the date I have set is December 1, 2012. That is the date I will be done my second round of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution.  On my facebook page, I have created an Event page for people that would like to join in on the second round.  http://www.facebook.com/AHealthierVersionofMeAndYou Try this one to get to the page.
http://www.facebook.com/events/342383802512606/ Try this one to get to the event page. 
Let me know if either one does not work for you.  As of right now, my page, "A Healthier Version of ME and YOU" is sitting at 65 LIKEs...only 35 more and the first of hopefully many giveaways will take place.  I will get it all together and take a picture of it tomorrow and post it.  So you can see what's up for grabs. 
I would like to do more giveaways in the future through my blog and my facebook page so I am starting to look for sponsorship for my blog.  If you are interested or know of anyone who would be, let me know.  I want to try and bring the BEST to you, because YOU deserve it!  Thanks for reading...YOU ROCK!  

I have also set another goal for myself...I would like to be in Oxygen magazine someday as a success story.  I don't know how long that will take, but if I had to put a date on it, I would say next year around this time.  Let's see what happens!  I'm going to make it happen!

Today's food...
Breakfast: Greek Yogurt with Raspberries & Slivered Almonds


Snack: Vanilla Blueberry Protein Pancakes
This is another one of my creations.  I used vanilla protein powder, blueberry honey, 3 egg whites and black beans. 
I made 3 servings of these so I will be able to enjoy these again 2 more times this week.

Lunch: Tomato on Toast with Cheese
I got my first tomato from my garden today.  And this is my weakness...tomato on toast with low fat cheddar cheese.  I don't have this very often, so when I saw this great tomato,

I knew just what I was going to do with it. 


Snack: Vanilla Butter Finger Smoothie/Popcorn
I was craving one of these smoothies yesterday but I thought I can't have it with chocolate so I planned to make it with the vanilla protein powder instead. 

Just as good...if not, BETTER! 

Dinner: Grilled Chicken/Sweet Potato with Cottage Cheese


Snack: Peanut Butter & Graspberry Jelly Sandwich/Rice Cake with Roasted Red Pepper Dip
I found the recipe for this Jelly in the September issue of Oxygen...

ONLY I changed it a bit by using grapes from my garden, and fresh raspberries(from the store). 
Hence the name...Graspberry Jelly.

This was really nice.  The seeds in the grapes were almost as big as the grapes themselves but I figure they would go along with the seeds in the raspberries and the chia seeds that are in the recipe, so I left them in.  I only used one piece of bread and cut it in half. 
The recipe is SO very simple...Check out September's Oxygen.

Okay so it is getting late again and I must get my beauty sleep.  I have to Sculpt this body of mine in the morning.

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment