Sunday, August 19, 2012

Brazil Butt Lift Day 28 of 35

Day 28 = Rest Day

Thank goodness it is my Rest Day.  I am a sneezy mess.  There must be something in the air that is causing me to sneeze so much.  OR MAYBE I am allergic to cleaning because that is what today was all about.  Trying to get this house back to UNholiday mode.  Insert sad face here>>>_____.   

Here is me >>>>sporting my new >>>>Sisters in IRON t-shirt that I got from the Can Fit Pro Show yesterday.  I STILL need to do something with my hair.>>>>But I am feeling like crap because of itchy watery eyes and sneezing all day long.  You can't tell from the picture, but my eyes are very red and sore.  Time for bed soon.

On the bright side...the most wonderful time of the year is coming up very soon.  I know for some of you that live in different parts of the world you have already experienced this.  I am talking about >>> Back to School.  This is the time of summer where siblings start to get on each others nerves and fight and squabble like crazy.  And there is NO exception in my house.  

Oh yes...they look like angels in this picture...but don't judge a book, or in this case, two books by their covers...I LOVE THEM TO BITS!


My son will be going into grade two and my daughter starts Junior Kindergarten, insert sad face here>>>_____, at least for the first day.  I will have to start this week with the whole going to bed early and practice waking up early for school...before it actually happens for real.  I have a 4 and a 6 year old who party like Rock Stars, and if I let them, sleep in till noon.  I am really looking forward to having them both in school this year.  My son loves school and I think my daughter will be just the same...I think!  The first few days may be hard but I know she will get the hang of it all and will do just fine.

With the start of the new school year on September 3rd, I will also be starting my next fitness program on that date.  I am doing my second round of Body Revolution. I have really enjoyed the High & Tight workout from Brazil Butt Lift, so I will probably do that a few times a week.  I will keep you updated on which workouts I will be doing and when.

Today's food...
Breakfast: Blueberry Banana Muffin
I needed to clean up some of the food in the freezer, so this week you will see many repeats for meals and snacks.
I remembered to take the picture before I took a bite today.

Snack: A Phat Healthy Bar/Pistachios
This one is my creation...
Made with a Coconut Mango Granola

Lunch/Dinner = Linner: Steak and Sweet Potato Fries
Cleaning ran late into the afternoon and we kind of missed lunch so we went out for a late lunch/early dinner.

 
I did not eat the sauce, and only ate 1/3 of the bun shown in the picture.

Snack: Rice Cakes and Roasted Red Pepper Dip


I have such a headache right now from sneezing so much today and it's time to get my kids to bed, and myself...5:30am will come very early.

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment