Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Brazil Butt Lift Day 31 of 35

Day 31 = Cardio Axe + High & Tight + Tummy Tuck

Well my Wicked Wednesday Workout was WONDERFUL! Say that 5 times fast! If you DIDN'T do your #WWW, then YOU have to say it 20 times REALLY fast. Lol.


My Cardio Axe was spot on!  I have finally got all the moves down to a T.  High & Tight...I still refer to this one as My A$$ is SCREAMING...but not as much as when I first started.  The Corkscrew move, it feels like someone is jabbing a corkscrew into the side of my butt.  I must have been looking forward to doing the Tummy Tuck workout because I had a dream last night that I was teaching the workout to a room full of people.  This is a great ab workout, and it too should be renamed...My ABS are SCREAMING!
To complete my Wicked Workout Wednesday, I went for a walk with my husband and the kids tonight.  It was nice to get out for walk on this beautiful evening.  The kids ran pretty much the entire time, so my husband and I were able to walk at a quicker pace than normally.

I have something new coming up at the end of this blog post today.  Don't rush to the end...be patient.

Today's food...
Breakfast: Vanilla Butter Finger Smoothie/Blueberry Vanilla Protein Pancakes
I finished off the other half of the smoothie I made yesterday.  I topped off my pancakes today with some fresh blueberries...Something different.
Both delicious!
Snack: Peanut Butter & Graspberry Jelly Roll Up served with Cottage Cheese

The Graspberry Jelly is made from Grapes and Raspberries(I have had a few people ask).  This was a very simple snack to make up.  I could have just eaten the roll up without cutting it, but I truly believe that if you present your meals and snacks in a creative way, they become more satisfying.  If you put the work into it, you will appreciate it MORE.  Be Creative! Be Satisfied!

Lunch: Baked Sweet Potato Topped with Turkey and Spinach(Filling from the Roll Ups that I found in the freezer)
This was really REALLY good!
I heated up the Turkey & Spinach Roll Ups as they were, still in the pasta roll up.  Once heated, I took the filling out and topped my baked sweet potato with it.  A great way to use up freezer finds.

Snack: Banana Mango Protein Shake
Another freezer find.  I found some frozen banana slices in the freezer and decided to make a shake with them.  I would have loved to make a Chocolate Banana shake but instead I thought I would try something different.  I also had some frozen mango that I could throw in.  Since the banana, mango and ice were all frozen, it was really thick, almost like ice cream.  Just what I needed on a hot day like today.
Banana Mango Protein Shake
Makes 1
INGREDIENTS
1 cup unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
1 scoop Vanilla protein powder
1/2 cup frozen banana slices
1/2 cup frozen mango
ice
ONE: Mix all ingredients in blender until smooth
TWO: ENJOY! 

Dinner: Roast Beef and Vegetables
As I was going through the freezer last night, I came across a piece of beef that I had prepped and placed in there a while ago.  I had wrote on the bag that it was for the crock pot, so that is where it ended up.  I threw it in along with some frozen peas, corn, fresh onion, sweet potato and mushrooms, added some spices and turned the crock pot on and let it do the rest of the work.  Then tonight it went from the crock pot to the table and into our bellies. 
So GOOD!

 Okay since you all have been so patient and you didn't peek down to the end of the post...RIGHT?  Here is the something new(let's hope it works).  I will be starting to VLOG some things for A Healthier Version of ME and YOU.  If you are unfamiliar with the term VLOG, it means to Video Blog.  But you knew that right?
I prepared this Vlog for tomorrow as it is going to be Thirsty Thursday, but I wanted to share it with you all tonight because by the time I get my blog written tomorrow night Thirsty Thursday would be almost over for most.  And for some of my readers it is already Thirsty Thursday.  Lots of tongue twisters in today's blog.  I had to do a couple takes because I kept getting tongue tied saying Thirsty Thursday. 

So here it goes...


There was no water wasted in the making of this Vlog.  I placed all the cups of water in the fridge for me to drink tomorrow, with the exception of one that I decided to add to today's count for a total of 21 cups of water for me.  NOTE: Water intake will depend on your size and your goals.  Water is THE best drink you can drink...so DRINK UP!

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina

1 comment: