Saturday, September 15, 2012

Day 13 of Round 2 Body Revolution

Day 13 = Cardio 1 <<<<This is what the program calls for on this day...

This is what I actually did today...Cardio 1 +  Workout 1(make up from Thursday) + Killer Abs Level 1.   After Cardio 1 I made up for my missed Workout 1 from my Tired(Thirsty) Thursday.  It felt good to be back on track, I don't like missing a workout.  My husband just had to do Cardio 1 and then he was done for the day.  That's how great this program is.  26 minutes of good hard work and he was done.

I finished with my workout and moved onto Killer Abs Level 1.  This workout is KILLER if you push your UP button.  If you have been through Body Revolution you should have no problems with this workout, so be sure to add weights when needed.  I burned 225 calories for 31 minutes of work in this one today.  The Plank to Pike move is a good one.

After hitting the shower and getting dressed, I made my way down to the kitchen to make breakfast, finished mking my third batch of Salsa and I also made up some Sweet Potato Crisps...yum.

~~~We are watching the movie Date Night and I can't concentrate.  It has taken me almost an hour just to write what is written above.~~~ So with that said, I will move on to today's food.

Today's food...
Breakfast: Eggs, Bacon and Homemade Sweet Potato Chips & Homemade Salsa


Lunch: Grilled Chicken Breast with Salad with Sweet Potato Chips & Baked Green Bean Sticks


Snack: Peppers, Cherry Tomatoes

Dinner: BarBQ Pulled Pork with a Variety of Salads and Veggies

 I skipped the bun for the Pulled Pork...it was delicious.

We went to a Welcome Home/House Warming Party this afternoon and had a some great food and a wonderful time.  If you have been following my blog for a while you may have read about my cousin Karl and his wife Mira and their little boy Hudson travelling around the world.  They started their travel journey last December 2011 and returned home this past July 2012.  You can read all about their travels and adventures in their blog  Absence Alert.  Check it out sometime if you haven't already.

Well the movie is over now and I need to get to bed.  I think I am allergic to one of our cats, Belle.  Belle was sitting with my little girl on the couch and she wanted Belle to move, so I picked her up and sat her on my lap.  She then jumped down and went downstairs.  I have been sneezing and had itchy watery eyes ever since she got down.  I need to go to bed to rest my eyes now.

Tomorrow is Rest Day and I NEED it in a BIG way.

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment